www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Lighting & Primary Technology Plug-ins > Lighting & Primary Technology Discussion

Lighting & Primary Technology Discussion Lighting & Primary Technology General Discussion

Old July 11th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Seer

Aeotec Led Strip

Hi All,

Anybody got these working in Homeseer yet?

It appears to include fine but even though it creates the devices for Blue/Green/Red/Warm White/Custom Color - none of them work apart from the ON/OFF device.

I've removed and included several times now but always the same.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Thanks
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglewave View Post
Hi All,

Anybody got these working in Homeseer yet?

It appears to include fine but even though it creates the devices for Blue/Green/Red/Warm White/Custom Color - none of them work apart from the ON/OFF device.

I've removed and included several times now but always the same.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Thanks
Hi all,
Has anyone got HS3 and the Aeotec LED strip working functionally yet as asked above? I'd like to pull the trigger (HS3 with Aeotec Smart Stick) but I would need to dim and turn on/off just the warm white LEDs.
https://aeotec.com/z-wave-led-light-strip
Old October 9th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Seer

it is working for me. To just dim the warm white all you would do is turn the warm white to full (256) and use the on/off dimmer.

I found a mix of 100% warm and 20% cool works best for me. Also if you have any of the colors on the whites won't work.