This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huggy_d1
    Did I miss it? What software did you use to create the wonderfully rich graphics? Awesome. I'm so envious of the elegance of the design.
    I used a 3d designer software 'Finson - 3d casa giardino' ('Finson - 3d home garden').

It was a long-time job. I began this design when i began building my new home, in november 2007 and i finished the Hs-touch project only 15 days ago.....

Comment

Free 3D Designer

If you want to create 3D floor plans of your house to use with HSTouch there is an awesome tool called Sweethome3D which does incredible layouts and has a lot of free vector graphics - and it's FREE. Pretty simple to learn but be forwarned it's addictive. I found myself hunting for my exact doorknobs and coat hangers to recreate my exact house setup...

http://www.sweethome3d.com/index.jsp

Comment

not that fancy, but works well...

Attached are a bunch of screen shots. I adapted one hstouch project to be the android one, I show them both here. first pictures are of my master bath which shows a touchscreen laptop built in to the wall, and the dual 22" LCDs that are running WMC on the secondary display.

It's not perfect, but it is coming along, I suppose.
        Attached Files
        Plugins:
        BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

and more...
          Attached Files
          Plugins:
          BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

and still more
            Attached Files
            Plugins:

Comment

last set...
              Attached Files
              Plugins:

Comment

HSTouch Android project

The main screen. The clock shows the actual time. The items on the desktop are all clickable. The headlights of the car will start to glow when there is any relevant traffic info available.

Every floor has it's own floorplan. All relevant items are controllable by just clicking on them. Inlcuding audio control, roomba control and motion detection

Basic screen for controling devices, same for events. This is more a 'nerd' screen.

Music center and Internet radio control
                Last edited by AshaiRey; January 9, 2011, 04:04 PM.
                - Bram

Send from my Commodore VIC-20

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
                HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
                PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Comment

HSTouch Android project

Traffic report

Railway disruption report. This page is also push forward in the morning just before i get out of bed.

Detailed weather report

There are 6 available report to choose from. This is the wind report.
                  Last edited by AshaiRey; January 9, 2011, 04:06 PM.
                  - Bram

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
                  HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
                  PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Comment

Well, I left the LCARS design behind. Just coudn't get it to look the way I wanted. Still like a techie look, so I came up with this.

Tim
                    Attached Files
                    FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

Solar activity screen

Due the recent messages about solar flares, polarlichts and such i thought it would be nice to put some information on screen. This is a small snippet of the summery display. It shows the moonphase, 3 signal images that show the possibility to see polarlight at different Latitudes and the current solar activities such as flares and geomagnetic pressure.

If you click this parts of the screen a more detailed display is shown.

- Bram

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534

Comment

Using some Flash on your HSTouch screens

I'm thinking that folks are already doing this.
                        Those interested in the Clock. Its flash and it can be resized so that it fills the screen. Its my favorite Chumby clock.

Its located here:

http://www.adamdorman.com/preview.ph...mage=39&page=1

I've attached a couple of more interesting clocks from the same web page.

You create an HTML link to the Flash File and use this link in HSTouch. The SWF and HTML file are sitting on the HSPro box under HTML. I don't know if this is the "right" way to do it; as I am very primitive in this world but it works for me. The HTML is posted on the web site mentioned above. Guess I've always been into clocks. (antiques are a hobby).

Code:
                        <html lang="en">
                        <head>

<title>Desktop</title>
                        </head>
                        <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" background="background.jpg" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

<!--
                        Change the background color where it says '#FFFFF'
                        Insert filename of your wallpaper where it says 'background.jpg' -->

<table width="100%" height="100%" border="0" align="right" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                          <tr>
                            <td align="right" valign="top">
                              <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="200" height="200" hspace="10" vspace="10">
                                <param name="movie" value="aqua_blue_clock.swf">
                                <param name="quality" value="high">
                                <param name="wmode" value="transparent">
                              <embed src="aqua_blue_clock.swf" width="200" height="200" hspace="10" vspace="10" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window"></embed></object></td>
                          </tr>
                        </table>
                        </body>
                        </html>
                        Attached Files
                        - Pete

Auto mator
                        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Changed one of the screens with a different clock...
                          Attached Files
                          - Pete

Auto mator
                          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

New HSTouch Screen Concept

Started on my new layout this week. Sitting in bed last night, I had an idea of how to get some animation onto the screen from HSTouch/Homeseer. I have uploaded a quick video to youtube. Only 25 seconds, Just showing concept.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EL5_9HBPRg

Let me know your thoughts.

Hope to have site fully completed this weekend.

-Dave

Comment

Originally posted by raptorsss View Post
                              Started on my new layout this week. Sitting in bed last night, I had an idea of how to get some animation onto the screen from HSTouch/Homeseer. I have uploaded a quick video to youtube. Only 25 seconds, Just showing concept.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EL5_9HBPRg

Let me know your thoughts.

Hope to have site fully completed this weekend.

-Dave
                              Very cool!!

How did you do that?
                              Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Animated Screens

First, I make my design in photoshop. My "Buttons" are just clear overlays. Got this idea from someone else in the thread. Allows for an easy update of a design to all pages. As long as everything stays in the same place, I can completely change the look.

What you are seeing is actually a button press that runs a homeseer event. The event is actually changing the HSTounch screen 5 times in succession. So it is displaying screen1, then screen2, then screen3, etc. Each of these screens (created in photoshop) has the "buttons" slid over slightly.

They are just blank screens in HSTounch. No actual buttons in them, just a background. When it gets to the last screen, it loads the actual screen that was requested, which hthen as the live buttons.

I am in the proccess of making it a 9 pages succession to smooth out the animation effect, and make it take a second longer.

-dave

Comment

Working...
                                X