No announcement yet.

HS3 Sonoscontroller beta testing forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did some more testing. It's doing the linking, it's just not changing the source to be the line in on the specific ZP120.

The Linkgroup config shows the Source Zone Name to be the correct player and the Audio Input option checked. Does the name of the Audio Input have to be something specific?

-Mike

Comment

Originally posted by msbreton View Post
      I did some more testing. It's doing the linking, it's just not changing the source to be the line in on the specific ZP120.

The Linkgroup config shows the Source Zone Name to be the correct player and the Audio Input option checked. Does the name of the Audio Input have to be something specific?

-Mike
      You don't have to connect your PC to a Sonos player, not in HS2 nor HS3, unless you have a very specific reason.
      If you don't hear anything, make sure you set the player volume high enough, if still nothing, check the speaker client and error log for issues. Trust you have the latest version of the PI. If all looks OK, take screenshots of your settings and post them.

Dirk

Comment

Unchecking the "Audio Input" option for my linkgroups resolved the issue. TTS is now working for be across my linkgroups as expected.

So are you saying I don't need the analog connection between my HS3 system and the source sonos zone? How is the audio getting in to the sonos system?

-Mike

Comment

How is the audio getting in to the sonos system?
          ..... Magic ....

... or spoken to file, file streamed.

So this means, either your connection wasn't good, output perhaps set too low, or if you have multiple speaker clients, you should add the name of the right (connected) speaker client to the device name ... or you were not on version .07 or higher

Dirk

Comment

Thanks. hmmm, I know the audio connection is go as if I manually set the input to the the av in then it worked. I guess it doesn't matter why it didn't work that way as it works this way (as long as others are not having any problems). Yes, I'm on .8.

-Mike

Comment

I'm having an issue where I can't add and name a new Linkgroup. I add it, name it, and set it's config, but it always just goes back to the default blank linkgroup "NewTableEntry3". I've tried manualy editing the sonos.ini but that didn't help or change anything.

????

I'm running HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.55 and Sonos plugin 3.0.0.8

-Mike

Comment

I'm having an issue where I can't add and name a new Linkgroup. I add it, name it, and set it's config, but it always just goes back to the default blank linkgroup "NewTableEntry3". I've tried manualy editing the sonos.ini but that didn't help or change anything.

????

I'm running HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.55 and Sonos plugin 3.0.0.8

-Mike
                Turn debug flag on, recreate, post log.
                Which browser are you using?
                When you modify the .ini file manually, do you stop HS3?

Dirk

Comment

Here's the logs

Feb-01 4:32:08 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Value = DebugChkBox
                  Feb-01 4:32:08 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Key = id
                  Feb-01 4:32:08 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Value = unchecked
                  Feb-01 4:32:08 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Key = DebugChkBox
                  Feb-01 4:32:08 PM Sonos PostBackProc for SonosControl called with page = SonosConfig and data = DebugChkBox=unchecked&id=DebugChkBox and user = breton and userRights = 2
                  Feb-01 4:31:58 PM Sonos GetPagePlugin for SonosControl called with pageName = SonosConfig and user = breton and userRights = 2 and queryString =
                  Feb-01 4:31:58 PM Sonos hspi.GetPagePlugin called for instance = and pageName = SonosConfig and user = breton and userRights = 2 and queryString =
                  Feb-01 4:31:56 PM Sonos LoadButGroup called for Player = Office and has 7 entries
                  Feb-01 4:31:56 PM Sonos GetAllActiveZones called and found 7 Player UDNs
                  Feb-01 4:31:56 PM Sonos GetMuteState called. DeviceStatus =Online
                  Feb-01 4:31:56 PM Sonos UpdateStatus for PlayerControl for player = Office has repeat state = repeat_off
                  Feb-01 4:31:56 PM Sonos UpdateStatus for PlayerControl for player = Office has shuffle state = ordered
                  Feb-01 4:31:56 PM Sonos LoadListBox called for Player = Office and has 1 entries in the NavigationBox
                  Feb-01 4:31:56 PM Sonos LoadListBox called for Player = Office and has 56 entries in the PlaylistBox
                  Feb-01 4:31:56 PM Sonos LoadListBox called for Player = Office and GenerateDiv= False
                  Feb-01 4:31:56 PM Sonos GetCurrentPlaylistTracks called and found 56 entries
                  Feb-01 4:31:55 PM Sonos GetQueue found 56 queue entries for ZonePlayer - Office and NbrRet= 56
                  Feb-01 4:31:55 PM Sonos GetQueue called for ZonePlayer = Office
                  Feb-01 4:31:55 PM Sonos LoadListBox called for Player = Office and has 1 entries in the NavigationBox
                  Feb-01 4:31:55 PM Sonos LoadListBox called for Player = Office and GenerateDiv= False
                  Feb-01 4:31:55 PM Sonos Error Error LibGetArtists for Zone - Officeunable to open DB with error- Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\Sonos\MusicDb\SonosDB.mdb'.
                  Feb-01 4:31:55 PM Sonos LibGetArtists called for Zone - Office Album= Genre= and iPodDBName =
                  Feb-01 4:31:55 PM Sonos GetPagePlugin for PlayerControl called for Zoneplayer = Office has labels Genre = , Artist=, Album=, Playlist=, RadioList=, Audiobooks=, Podcasts=, Favorites=, Lineinput=, Pair=
                  Feb-01 4:31:55 PM Sonos GetPagePlugin for PlayerControl called for Zoneplayer = Office with pageName = PlayerControl and user = breton and userRights = 2 and queryString = instance=RINCON_000E5831903001400
                  Feb-01 4:31:55 PM Sonos hspi.GetPagePlugin called for instance = RINCON_000E5831903001400 and pageName = PlayerControl and user = breton and userRights = 2 and queryString = instance=RINCON_000E5831903001400
                  Feb-01 4:31:39 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = NewTableEntry3
                  Feb-01 4:31:39 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTSInsideAndOut
                  Feb-01 4:31:39 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTSInsideOnly
                  Feb-01 4:31:39 PM Sonos DeleteIniSection called with section = TTSSpeakDevice and file = Sonos.ini
                  Feb-01 4:31:39 PM Sonos INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 999
                  Feb-01 4:31:39 PM Sonos ReadIniFile called
                  Feb-01 4:31:39 PM Sonos ItemChange is updating TTSSpeakDevice LingroupName = TTSMaster and Value = 80
                  Feb-01 4:31:39 PM Sonos ItemChange called with LinbktableItem = ltiSpeakerDevice and Value = 80 and RowIndex = 2 and CellIndex = 0
                  Feb-01 4:31:39 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Value = 80
                  Feb-01 4:31:39 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Key = SpeakerDeviceBox
                  Feb-01 4:31:39 PM Sonos PostBackProc for SonosControl called with page = SonosConfig and data = SpeakerDeviceBox_2=80 and user = breton and userRights = 2
                  Feb-01 4:31:36 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = NewTableEntry3
                  Feb-01 4:31:36 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTSInsideAndOut
                  Feb-01 4:31:36 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTSInsideOnly
                  Feb-01 4:31:36 PM Sonos DeleteIniSection called with section = TTSSpeakDevice and file = Sonos.ini
                  Feb-01 4:31:36 PM Sonos INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 999
                  Feb-01 4:31:36 PM Sonos ReadIniFile called
                  Feb-01 4:31:36 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Value = MuteBox_2_2
                  Feb-01 4:31:36 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Key = id
                  Feb-01 4:31:36 PM Sonos GetZoneUDNByIndex called with Index = 2 and found UDN = RINCON_000E5830785001400
                  Feb-01 4:31:36 PM Sonos GetZoneUDNByIndex called with Index = 2
                  Feb-01 4:31:36 PM Sonos ItemChange called with LinbktableItem = ltiMuteBox and Value = checked and RowIndex = 2 and CellIndex = 2
                  Feb-01 4:31:36 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Value = checked
                  Feb-01 4:31:36 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Key = MuteBox
                  Feb-01 4:31:36 PM Sonos PostBackProc for SonosControl called with page = SonosConfig and data = MuteBox_2_2=checked&id=MuteBox_2_2 and user = breton and userRights = 2
                  Feb-01 4:31:35 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = NewTableEntry3
                  Feb-01 4:31:35 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTSInsideAndOut
                  Feb-01 4:31:35 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTSInsideOnly
                  Feb-01 4:31:35 PM Sonos DeleteIniSection called with section = TTSSpeakDevice and file = Sonos.ini
                  Feb-01 4:31:35 PM Sonos INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 999
                  Feb-01 4:31:35 PM Sonos ReadIniFile called
                  Feb-01 4:31:35 PM Sonos GetZoneUDNByIndex called with Index = 2 and found UDN = RINCON_000E5830785001400
                  Feb-01 4:31:35 PM Sonos GetZoneUDNByIndex called with Index = 2
                  Feb-01 4:31:35 PM Sonos ItemChange called with LinbktableItem = ltiVolumeBox and Value = 50 and RowIndex = 2 and CellIndex = 2
                  Feb-01 4:31:35 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Value = 50
                  Feb-01 4:31:35 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Key = VolumeBox
                  Feb-01 4:31:35 PM Sonos PostBackProc for SonosControl called with page = SonosConfig and data = VolumeBox_2_2=50 and user = breton and userRights = 2
                  Feb-01 4:31:32 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = NewTableEntry3
                  Feb-01 4:31:32 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTSInsideAndOut
                  Feb-01 4:31:32 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTSInsideOnly
                  Feb-01 4:31:32 PM Sonos DeleteIniSection called with section = TTSSpeakDevice and file = Sonos.ini
                  Feb-01 4:31:32 PM Sonos INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 999
                  Feb-01 4:31:32 PM Sonos ReadIniFile called
                  Feb-01 4:31:32 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Value = LinkBox_2_2
                  Feb-01 4:31:32 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Key = id
                  Feb-01 4:31:32 PM Sonos GetZoneUDNByIndex called with Index = 2 and found UDN = RINCON_000E5830785001400
                  Feb-01 4:31:32 PM Sonos GetZoneUDNByIndex called with Index = 2
                  Feb-01 4:31:32 PM Sonos ItemChange called with LinbktableItem = ltiLinkBox and Value = checked and RowIndex = 2 and CellIndex = 2
                  Feb-01 4:31:32 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Value = checked
                  Feb-01 4:31:32 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Key = LinkBox
                  Feb-01 4:31:32 PM Sonos PostBackProc for SonosControl called with page = SonosConfig and data = LinkBox_2_2=checked&id=LinkBox_2_2 and user = breton and userRights = 2
                  Feb-01 4:31:31 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = NewTableEntry3
                  Feb-01 4:31:31 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTSInsideAndOut
                  Feb-01 4:31:31 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTSInsideOnly
                  Feb-01 4:31:31 PM Sonos DeleteIniSection called with section = TTSSpeakDevice and file = Sonos.ini
                  Feb-01 4:31:31 PM Sonos INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 999
                  Feb-01 4:31:31 PM Sonos ReadIniFile called
                  Feb-01 4:31:31 PM Sonos GetZoneUDNByIndex called with Index = 1 and found UDN = RINCON_000E5831903001400
                  Feb-01 4:31:31 PM Sonos GetZoneUDNByIndex called with Index = 1
                  Feb-01 4:31:31 PM Sonos ItemChange called with LinbktableItem = ltiSourceName and Value = 1 and RowIndex = 2 and CellIndex = 0
                  Feb-01 4:31:31 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Value = 1
                  Feb-01 4:31:31 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Key = SourceNameDropList
                  Feb-01 4:31:31 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Value = SourceNameDropList_2
                  Feb-01 4:31:31 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Key = id
                  Feb-01 4:31:31 PM Sonos PostBackProc for SonosControl called with page = SonosConfig and data = id=SourceNameDropList_2&SourceNameDropList_2=1 and user = breton and userRights = 2
                  Feb-01 4:31:29 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = NewTableEntry3
                  Feb-01 4:31:29 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTSInsideAndOut
                  Feb-01 4:31:29 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTSInsideOnly
                  Feb-01 4:31:29 PM Sonos DeleteIniSection called with section = TTSSpeakDevice and file = Sonos.ini
                  Feb-01 4:31:29 PM Sonos INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 999
                  Feb-01 4:31:29 PM Sonos ReadIniFile called
                  Feb-01 4:31:29 PM Sonos DeleteIniSection called with section = NewTTSSpeakDevice and file = Sonos.ini
                  Feb-01 4:31:29 PM Sonos DeleteIniSection called with section = LinkgroupZoneDestination and file = Sonos.ini
                  Feb-01 4:31:29 PM Sonos DeleteIniSection called with section = LinkgroupZoneSource and file = Sonos.ini
                  Feb-01 4:31:29 PM Sonos ItemChange called with LinbktableItem = liLinkgroupName and Value = TTSMaster and RowIndex = 2 and CellIndex = 0
                  Feb-01 4:31:29 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Value = TTSMaster
                  Feb-01 4:31:29 PM Sonos postBackProc for SonosControl found Key = LinkGroupName
                  Feb-01 4:31:29 PM Sonos PostBackProc for SonosControl called with page = SonosConfig and data = LinkGroupName_2=TTSMaster and user = breton and userRights = 2
                  Feb-01 4:31:20 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = NewTableEntry3
                  Feb-01 4:31:20 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTSInsideAndOut
                  Feb-01 4:31:20 PM Sonos BuildButtonStringRef Found LinkgroupZoneSource = TTSInsideOnly
                  Feb-01 4:31:20 PM Sonos DeleteIniSection called with section = TTSSpeakDevice and file = Sonos.ini
                  Feb-01 4:31:20 PM Sonos INIT: MaxNbrOfUPNPObjects set to 999
                  Feb-01 4:31:20 PM Sonos ReadIniFile called

Yes, when I edited the .ini manual, I had stopped the Sonos plug-in, not all of HS, but I've since restarted HS and even though the correct entries are in the ini, it still shows the wrong / default new linkgroup name.

-Mike

Comment

Yes, when I edited the .ini manual, I had stopped the Sonos plug-in, not all of HS, but I've since restarted HS and even though the correct entries are in the ini, it still shows the wrong / default new linkgroup name.

-Mike
                    Don't see anything wrong in the log file, not sure what is going on. Which browser are you using?

You need to stop HS3, because it caches the .ini files, stopping the PI won't do!

What platform/OS are you running this on?

Dirk

Comment

hmmm, I've tried it by stopping HS3 and then editing the .ini and when I restart HS3 the linkgroups still have the old names. I've tried adding a couple more linkgroups but they still stay stuck with the old names no matter how many times I change them.

This is on HS3 Standard running on Windows 8 64bit.

-Mike

Comment

hmmm, I've tried it by stopping HS3 and then editing the .ini and when I restart HS3 the linkgroups still have the old names. I've tried adding a couple more linkgroups but they still stay stuck with the old names no matter how many times I change them.

This is on HS3 Standard running on Windows 8 64bit.

-Mike
                        Mike, can you post your .ini file.
                        Thanks
                        Dirk

Comment

Here's my .ini file. Now that've I've edited it, TTS events work but the plugin UI doesn't show the correct names and settings that seem to be in effect.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here's my .ini file. Now that've I've edited it, TTS events work but the plugin UI doesn't show the correct names and settings that seem to be in effect.
                            Any reason why this is a word document? Did you edit this file with MS word and turned it into a word document?
                            I need the original .ini text file so I can check for problems.
                            Dirk

Comment

Sorry, I did that as I cut and pasted the file between two systems over remote control. Here's the real .ini (I did have to rename it to .txt) as it wouldn't let me upload/attach a .ini.

-Mike
                              Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, I did that as I cut and pasted the file between two systems over remote control. Here's the real .ini (I did have to rename it to .txt) as it wouldn't let me upload/attach a .ini.

-Mike
                                .ini file looks good apart from the [LinkgroupZoneDestination] section missing the new entries.

Could you add a screenshot of your linkgroup table (hit ctrl-print screen, open paint, do paste, save file and attach to your posting).

I see two new entries named NewTableEntry3 and NewTableEntry4. They have assigned source players but no destination players, is that correct? If you change the name of that linktable entry, it doesn't get updated in the .ini file? You said you edited the .ini file, what did you change?

Dirk

Comment

Working...
                                X