X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remote path to camera snapshot

Not sure if this is a bug:

I have a machine with Geovision on it which is used to output a file every 5 secs via ftp to a directory.

In HStouch I have added images from each camera onto a page refrencing the files like this \\geovision\ftpfiles\cam01.jpg etc. with the property isvideo = true

A sample image gets loaded into the designer OK and subsequently on the client page. However, after the initial display of the file the client errors "error retreiving image(2)invalid url: the hostname could not be parsed" and no further updates occur

Gary

This is a known problem. However, I really, really wish they'd fix it!

-Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Yes I hope so too....its key to my design and one of the main reasons why I went for HSTouch.

Is there a workaround?

Guys is there any eta on a fix?

best
      Gary

Comment

Working...
      X