Concord & NetworX on HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concord & NetworX on HS3

Aha. I see you have a very nice plug-in for the Concord security system. I believe that Concord is an evolved name for the NetworX system from Interlogic because of corporate buy-outs. I hope I understand that correctly. So my first question is: will the Concord plug-in work on an NetworX NX8e system (that's the system with serial communications)? My second question is: Does the Concord plug-in work with HS3? I could always have my motherboard updated to a modern Concord if that is an issue. I'm just looking for some help and guidance here. Main problem is that my StarGate Home Automation System, which receives serial data from the NetworX has become flaky. So I will replace StarGate with direct peripherals to the HomeSeer and also connect the NetworX directly to HomeSeer. At the same time, approx., I will update from HS2Pro to HS3Pro, but don't want to suffer a permanent blackout from the security system. Any help on the Concord Plug-In for HS3 would be greatly appreciated.

You would need to get the panel communication protocols for your panel to confirm if this Concord plugin would work.
    If it's based on the NX8e, then the plugin being worked on below is probably more what you're looking for:
    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160129

Z

Comment

Thank You for Pointing to NetworX Pages for HS3

Thank you for your helpful pointer over to the NetworX forum. That turned out to be exactly the right place to find the information.

Comment

Not a problem. That code tree is the "father" of this Concord plugin.

Z

Comment

Working...
        X