zwave switch without the click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zwave switch without the click

I have a GE smart switch 12722, that has an audible click shortly after I tap the switch. This drives me crazy, I'm looking for a switch that silently turns on after I tap it. Does the HS-WS100+ have an audible clicking sounds when it switches the relay? Most of my other switches are dimmer and do not make a sound. Thanks for advice.

Originally posted by Tyborg View Post
    I have a GE smart switch 12722, that has an audible click shortly after I tap the switch. This drives me crazy, I'm looking for a switch that silently turns on after I tap it. Does the HS-WS100+ have an audible clicking sounds when it switches the relay? Most of my other switches are dimmer and do not make a sound. Thanks for advice.
    The HomeSeer swithches have relays. Every switch I have has a relay, some are louder than others. Dimmers use solid state devices, so there is no relay.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      The HomeSeer swithches have relays. Every switch I have has a relay, some are louder than others. Dimmers use solid state devices, so there is no relay.
      I was afraid of that, looks like I will just buy dimmers and set them to work as switches. Thanks for your feedback

Comment

Working...
      X