Radio RA2 Select

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio RA2 Select

The caseta PI should work with the Luton Radio Ra2 Select. I didn't test my self but first comment of user the bridge have the same telnet communication as the caseta.

RESOLVED - BROKEN: DonMore CASETA Plug-in support for RadioRA 2 Select

DonMor's CASETA PI was working nicely with my Lutron RadioRA 2 Select Hub until sometime after December 7, 2017. Suddenly, HomeSeer cannot detect or control Lutron Dimmers or Pico Remote button pushes. I read this is attributed to Public Key security changes made by Lutron and I did not find a quick software fix in the forum. It's disappointing and I am not sure what to do. Lutron compatibility via the inexpensive RadioRA 2 Select Hub was a real plus and why I bought this plug-in.

What is the best recommendation - going forward, as of January 9, 2018?

Danne
    Last edited by Dan the LAN man; January 12, 2018, 05:58 PM.

Comment

RESOLVED: DonMor's Caseta PI still works with RadioRA 2 Select Main Repeater!

After letting my HS3 Lutron installation sit most of December, I discovered my Pico Button presses and Dimmer level changes were no longer detected by HS3. Somewhere along the way, the original ID Address values assigned to the Pico and Dimmer in HS3 got mismatched from the Lutron App. However, I noticed the App could still simulate the Pico Remote button pushes and operate the Lutron dimmer correctly.

I was able to use the Lutron App on my android (iPad, too) to generate and email myself an Integration Report that clarified what the ID's for the corresponding HS3 devices for the Dimmer and Pico should be. Armed with that info, I just had to delete the existing Lutron HS3 devices and carefully re-add them using Lutron's ID data and DonMor's Caseta PI's Config tab tool. It appears the values in the other device fields is non-critical; just the ID's must match.

Possibly due to translation difficulties within DonMor's forum, I now realize its only the PI's "Import All Devices" functionality that is lost due to the SSH security key issues. The PI still works fast and reliably if you use the Lutron App's Integration Report to guide your manual creation of each HS3 / Lutron device within DonMor's Caseta PI.

Thanks - Danne

Comment

Working...
      X