Client and Server not communicating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Client and Server not communicating

I updated all my BLPlug-ins yesterday, all went well except for BLOutlook.
    Since that time the clients and server are not exchanging information. The clients say they are are connected and the logs say data was sent but it never gets to the server to be acted on.

I notice on the BLoutlook screen if I press the USERS button the clients are shown there as connected however, if I click the VIEW button for any specific client the screen just goes back to the main BLOutlook screen and no information is shown.

I tried reinstalling the clients but that didn't help, later today I'll reinstall the server and see if that helps. If it doesn't I'll do some tests and get a detailed log to you.
    Marty
    ------
    XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
    Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

The communication did not change in the plugin and the client did not change at all.
    Let me know what you find
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      The communication did not change in the plugin and the client did not change at all.
      Let me know what you find
      I didn't figure they had or you would have mentioned it. It's always something.

I just finished uploading two debug logs. one for the server and one for a client, to your site. Hopefully they will mean more to you than me.

I dropped back to the previous version and that works as it always has. Like most of my problems, weird!!
      Marty
      ------
      XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2

Comment

Try to re-install the plugin from the updater. I believe I had the wrong outlook dll version in the build. Good catch.
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          Try to re-install the plugin from the updater. I believe I had the wrong outlook dll version in the build. Good catch.

That did it, all back to normal! As usual thanks for the incredibly quick fix!
          Marty
          ------

Comment

Can one use Open Office with BLOutlook

Can one use Open Office with BLOutlook instead of Microsoft Outlook????

Comment

Working...
            X