No announcement yet.

UltraLighting3 Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just posted UltraLighting3 HSPI version 3.0.5862.35427 which fixes the LIFX Color 1000 BR30 label. If you have this bulb type, you'll need to delete the HomeSeer device and let the plug-in recreate it.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Any update on purchasing the plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
        I just posted UltraLighting3 HSPI version 3.0.5862.35427 which fixes the LIFX Color 1000 BR30 label. If you have this bulb type, you'll need to delete the HomeSeer device and let the plug-in recreate it.

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        updated plug-in. It recognizes the two LIFX Color 1000 BR30's but wont create devices for them. Its been over an hour now.

It is enabled with no errors.

Only Welcome plugin Root and plugin state devices only in device page. Checked all locations too.

Will

Comment

This is great!

But what does the Root device do for a bulb except mess up the device sorting when hidden?

And it would be great if you could specify the ControlUse when adding the ValueStatusPairs.
          Last edited by Moskus; January 20, 2016, 04:41 AM.
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
          Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
          on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
          WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by will40 View Post
            updated plug-in. It recognizes the two LIFX Color 1000 BR30's but wont create devices for them. Its been over an hour now.

It is enabled with no errors.

Only Welcome plugin Root and plugin state devices only in device page. Checked all locations too.

Will
            UJ - I'm sad to report that these lamps will not work for me. It took a while for the plug-in to create the device's but it eventually did. Unfortunately same as before, I cannot control the lamps from the device page.

Let me know which color lamp model works for you so I can get one to try and see if it is my setup?

Will
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by matt246 View Post
              Just so you know I still am unable to purchase the license for it.
              Hi Matt, it was just submitted to the HS store today. It should be available for purchase soon. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

UJ - I'm sad to report that these lamps will not work for me. It took a while for the plug-in to create the device's but it eventually did. Unfortunately same as before, I cannot control the lamps from the device page.

Let me know which color lamp model works for you so I can get one to try and see if it is my setup?

Will
                Hi Will, the communication between the plug-in and the LIFX bulbs is currently using UDP broadcast. Do you know if your router is configured to allow it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                  Hi Will, the communication between the plug-in and the LIFX bulbs is currently using UDP broadcast. Do you know if your router is configured to allow it?
                  Can you also tell me if you have more than 1 network interface on your HomeSeer computer?

Comment

I'll check UDP and yes I have both local network and wireless network adapters active on my HS PC.

Should I try and disable one of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll check UDP and yes I have both local network and wireless network adapters active on my HS PC.

Should I try and disable one of them?

Yes, please.

Comment

That's it UJ. Nice find.

I disable wireless and no difference with local area network only.

I disable local area and wifi only and controls work

Now problem is I need both networks on this PC.

Is there a work around?

Thanks

Will

Comment

That's it UJ. Nice find.

I disable wireless and no difference with local area network only.

I disable local area and wifi only and controls work

Now problem is I need both networks on this PC.

Is there a work around?

Thanks

Will

Good question. I may need to provide an option allowing you to bind to a specific network interface. I'll dig into it and let you know.

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

Great, thanks for the support.

Will

Comment

Great, thanks for the support.

Will

UJ

Did you have a chance to see if this is even possible to bind your plugin to a specific network interface?

Will

Comment

UJ

Did you have a chance to see if this is even possible to bind your plugin to a specific network interface?

Will
                                Hello Will,

I am sorry for the delay. I had planned to use a HomeTroller S6 to test multi-interface binding, but my system won't boot. I spent several hours on it tonight, but I am not making any progress.

Regards,
                                Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                                X