Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BLRF and Oregon UVN800...out by a factor of 10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLRF and Oregon UVN800...out by a factor of 10?

Is anyone else having problems with the UVN800 and this plugin? BLRF reports the value incorrectly by what seems a factor of 10. When the Oregon Scientific Anywhere Weather reports a value of 2 the plugin has a value of 20. And today the Oregon reported 7 and BLRF 70. Anything over 11 on the UV index is considered extreme.

I can't see a 'correction factor' anywhere in the plugin or the device settings.

I would be keen to find out what other people are seeing.

Thanks, Marty
    iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

This is what I am getting today:
    40 (Dangerous) RFXCOM Roof Ultraviolet BLRF Oregon UV - UV2 UVN800 Today 11:50:44

It would be great if this could be fixed so I can use this data with MCSSprinklers.

Thanks, Marty.

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Just a quick update in case anyone else is having the same issue.
      The problem has been fixed with 2.0.86 in the HS3 updater.
      Thanks Blade.

Comment

Working...
      X