www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Legacy Software & Plug-ins > Legacy Software (Older Versions) > HSTouch™ > Designer

Designer Discussions regarding HSTouch Designer (for use with all clients)

Old March 15th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Seer Deluxe

Can HSTouch do colours in Philips Hue?

Hi all, before I download the trial figure I'd just ask. Can I add JowiHue lights to HSTouch and change the colours with a standard colour selector?
Old March 16th, 2017, 12:41 PM
OverSeer

There is no colour selector in HSTouch (one was rumoured but never appeared) so not straight out of the box..I've been meaning to look at whether or not I could do it with a slider and some clever scripting but not sure even this will work.
Old March 20th, 2017, 06:34 AM
Super Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuvann View Post
Hi all, before I download the trial figure I'd just ask. Can I add JowiHue lights to HSTouch and change the colours with a standard colour selector?
I never managed to have nice colour management in HSTouch, neither with the help of scripting so far. So I just gave up. And looking on how HSTouch lives as in instable, hardly supported anymore, I would advice against it for usage with the hue lights.

Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
540 devices ---- 250events ----- 25 scripts