New version of plugin sent to Updater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New version of plugin sent to Updater

A new version VWS of (VWS 3.0.0.16) sent to the updater. After install please use web based config to change any names you want and press save button. Then please press the Re-Create Devices button, this will insure the new devices are created with parent-child relationship, but with your saved names. I was able to create the parent-child relationship, but still don't know what I'm going to do with them. Anyway you should be able rename devices and things should still work.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Attached Files

Comment

Sorry to hear about this problem, I was using a couple of Microsoft net calls:

'********************************************
      Public Shared Function CultureDecimalSeperator() As String
      Return CurrentCulture.NumberFormat.NumberDecimalSeparator
      End Function

'********************************************
      Public Shared Function CurrentCulture() As System.Globalization.CultureInfo
      Return System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentCulture
      End Function

apparately they dont work as I expected. I may just return to my old metric code that seemed to work better.
      -Larry

Plugins:
      VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
      Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Hi lpitman,
        Hi lpitman,
        I resolved with Mrhappy's indication the issue about comma in the values. I believe to be important comunicate it: I changed settings in my operative system "Regional and Language" (control panel). The setting was "Italian" and now I changed into "English (United Kingdom)". It's incredible the result!!!! Now with plugin 3.0.0.18 all devices's values are correct. After this result I tried to download the plugin 3.0.0.19 but the issue to take the values from the file dbase.csv there is still now. Is possible to see still only 38 device and not others also if now the values are correct.
        A very important improvement in the plugin 3.0.0.19 was the changed path default (C:\Program Files (x86)\VWS\Data\ ) because this allowed not to change the configuration options when It occurs some crash.
        Then I hope to use the new plugin 3.0.0.19 with the possibility to see all devices.
        Thanks

RenderCAD

Comment

I will be posting, version 3.0.0.21 to the updater soon. Fixes some saving of config issues as well as some new Cultural code. The new cultural code stuff needs some testing by different countries to insure it is working correctly.
          -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

New version of plugin

Thanks Larry
            I'll waiting to the new version of the plugin. This plugin is the heart of my home automation system because we consider the thermoregolation control of the residence one of the most important control in the system.

Massimo

Comment

New version of plugin

Hi Larry
              I would be more accurate about post my post number 4: I changed in the control panel of my operative system the version of the format international options. It was "Italiano" and now I put "Inglese (Regno Unito)". (see screenshot attached).Good work to process the plugin 3.0.0.21 I'm waiting it patiently. Thank you very much for the work realized.
              Thanks

_Massimo
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Larry
                Yesterday I updated my system with the last version plugin VWS 3.0.0.21 and in attached you can see the effect on the devices. Until at the address VWS-VWS034 it seems all ok but from the VWS-VWS035 in then the values are not updated. In the plugin ver.3.0.0.19 , the last that I used this issue there wasn't. Before to come back at previous version can I know if is there a solution?
                Thanks

Massimo
                Attached Files

Comment

I am really hesitant to update the VVW plugin because last two times I did all devices ended up with new reference IDs, played havoc with my system and takes me awhile to get my scripts working again.
                  Mike

Comment

So Massimo, are you saying that device 35 until max devices are not being undated with current values?

Also it is really helpful to attach the VWS.log file, please.
                    -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Sorry Larry
                      When I updated last version of VWS (ver.15.00 p05) I forgot to verify if links were ok. I don't know why but the path to the file dbbase had been lost. Obviously the devices from 35 in forward couldn't be imported . I restored the path and now is all ok.
                      Thanks

Massimo
                      RenderCAD

Enabled Plug-Ins
                      3.0.0.29: ADIO-100
                      1.0.0.85: Arduino Plugin
                      0.0.0.27: Current Cost 3P
                      3.0.0.35: Current Cost
                      3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server
                      3.0.0.11: IFTTT
                      3.0.0.11: NetCAM
                      1.0.0.2: Restart