• Show
Clear All

The one in the hs3 root folder could be causing an issue
    Can you try renaming that one for now and see if it makes a difference
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

After rename I stopped the plugin, and restarted it.
      When i clicked on tab users, and calander below the user, i noticed a verification browserscreen on the server. After putting in my password the response was that the verification response was received.

Only after this step i couldn't get into the plugin any more so i restarted HS3
      dec-21 18:48:06 Error Compiling script Startup.vb: compiler initialization failed unexpectedly: 0x80070002
      dec-21 18:48:06 Error Compiling script Startup.vb: could not find library 'Newtonsoft.Json.dll'

And speaker client fails now and a lot of scripts are missing the Json dll

I could however open the calendar function now

I know renamed the original Json.dll in the hs3 root dir back and it looks like its working better now because the scripting error are now gone. Have to do a hs3 restart to be sure

Comment

Glad to hear some progress was made

I will check when I get home if I have a Newtonsoft DLL in my HS3 root folder
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

After HS3 restart the normal scripts works fine only BLGdata doesn't work.
          I will try to copy the newest version to the Bin\blgdata direction for testing..

The original HS3 root dll copied to blgdata dir: Scripts works fine, plugin not working.
          bldata dll copied to hs3 root dir: plugin works fine, speaker client gives error but other scripts are working.

So there is something within the dll files which causes things to fail

Comment

I will check the versions that I have (if I have one in my root folder)
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Did you have a look at it?
              I cant view my calendar items. I can see which calendars i have but after clicking view nothing shows.

Comment

I do not have one in the HS3 root folder

The one in the BIN/BLGData folder is 6.0.8.18111
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

In the blgdata folder i also have the same version.
                  when i remove the file from hs3 root dir then a couple of scripts give error.
                  With the original version in my root dir (8.0.1.19229) i cant get a calendar overview.
                  with the same dll copied from the blgdata dir. The calendar overview works however only the first of 7 calendars can be opened.(after clicking it gives a days overview, others dont give that overview)

Comment

Having the DLL in the root folder can mess up plugins in that it seems to look in the root folder first before checking the /Bin/BLGData folder
                    I have no idea why it does this

Can you capture a debug log in the plugin of you clicking on a calendar that does not show properly.
                    Attach the debug log zipped
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Here is the detailed log.
                      I masked my email adres to prevent spam

Next week i will not be able to test because of a planned holiday. So you can take your time
                      Attached Files

Comment

Any ideas?

Comment

I do not see any errors in the log at all
                          Can you tell which calendar it is not showing
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

I made 3 screenshots.
                            #1 is the overview of all calendars.
                            When I click the top calendar (F1 ... screenshot 2 ) this loads perfect, any other calendar doesn't load at all.(screenshot 3)
                            Attached Files

Comment

Are the calendars public?I know they may have issues if they are not made public
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

The F1 is public, #2 is private. #3 is shared with 7 friends and also visible on website. #4( is that really a calendar?), #5 -#7 are added by Google and are standard.
                                How can I check if they are private or not and when set to public... Can everybody look in to it?

Comment

Working...
                                X