X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes coming to BLGData - Build 3.0.0.0

I am planning to make a few changes to BLGData

1. I plan to remove all calendar maintenance from the plugin since everyone likely maintains their calendars on their phones
    2. I plan to change the authentication to the calendar API to make things work easier
    3. I will attempt to get the plugin working for multiple users

Just wanted to give a heads up
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Will I still be able to retrieve the calendar, I bought this plugin so I could be able to display it on hstouch. I'm already very disappointed by your support here then you also are taking away half of what it was working!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I will make sure the calendar can still be reviewed
      Tell me what you are disappointed in
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
        Will I still be able to retrieve the calendar, I bought this plugin so I could be able to display it on hstouch. I'm already very disappointed by your support here then you also are taking away half of what it was working!

I read that he is removing calendar maintenance functions (item 1), not the ability to import calendar data from Google (item 2).

That makes sense to me, because I would never go through the HS interface to edit or maintain a calendar, I would just want HS to be able to act on calendar data I entered through one of my devices.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          Yes I will make sure the calendar can still be reviewed
          Tell me what you are disappointed in
          I email you and posted here several times in regards to a feature request, I never got a response from you, even a knowledge that you have got it. I found very unprofessional for someone that created a plugin and does not support their users. My request was a simple one, a yes or no goes a long way on how someone treats their users.

Comment

I email you and posted here several times in regards to a feature request, I never got a response from you, even a knowledge that you have got it. I found very unprofessional for someone that created a plugin and does not support their users. My request was a simple one, a yes or no goes a long way on how someone treats their users.

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Blade has been very responsive and helpful whenever I've needed help.

Comment

I do remember that and I apologize - tickets on issues come first (and I have had a bunch to get to) and I guess I completely forgot about it
                I have been looking through my emails and I cannot seem to find the feature request
                Please let me know what it was again and I will look into it and do my best to get it into the new build with the other things if it can be done.
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

No harm done Blade. This is my request, no issues if it does not get addressed.

________
                  Hi Blade,
                  I put the request for this feature long time ago, it never got addressed. Can you please see if you can integrate this feature as part of the plugin? I would like to show on HSTouch the calendar event but only when the date and time match the current time. As of an example, get kid from school date 11/22/2017 from 1 M to 2 PM. When the event reaches the following date and time, it will show on my HSTouch. Right now you have a vbscript that already does something similar but does not check on the time. Could you please integrate it?

Happy Thanksgiving,
                  Aldo

Comment

I will see if it can be done
                    It would need to be put in a device I guess in order to show on HSTouch
                    I may be able to add another scripting call to return the events that match the current time between the start and end dates
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

In my experience Blade has put forth more than enough effort to maintain his plugins, of which there are many. That said, this plugin is difficult. Mostly, I think, because Google keeps changing things. So some features that worked in the past work no longer. Still, it generally gets the job done, what with the handlers and all.
                      Originally posted by rprade
                      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

I blade,

A way to export the calendar and import it to blreminder would be nice !

edit:
                        there is already an option for exportation in google calendar itself if the format is ok, it is''.ICS' . See picture
                        Last edited by ; March 22, 2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post
                          I blade,

A way do export the calendar and import it to blreminder would be nice !
                          I second this
                          My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                            I will see if it can be done
                            It would need to be put in a device I guess in order to show on HSTouch
                            I may be able to add another scripting call to return the events that match the current time between the start and end dates
                            Thanks blade, currently I'm using your script that is part of the plugin. It does not have the date and time range, not sure how difficult it is but you could add another script that is limited to date and time

Comment

Blade, this is what I was talking about
                              allEvents = hs.PluginFunction("BLGData", "", "GetCalendarEventsForXDays", new Object(){myemail,tCalendar,tdays})

maybe another function just checking for date and maybe another for date and time?

Thanks,
                              Aldo

Comment

Working...
                              X