Nexx Garage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nexx Garage?

Hey guys, saw this very cool device in action and was wondering if anyone else has seen it or looked into it?

http://nexxgarage.com/

I am looking at it for my gate and garage doors because it integrates the open/close sensor and the automated opening function into one device. I have not looked into it enough to see if there are ways to integrate it with HS, so I thought I would put it out to the masses and see if anyone else has done anything here?

Got to be honest it looks like a Sonoff Wifi Switch (available for about $5) that they have just labelled up (perhaps a slight modification not to put voltage on the output or one of the units may support that) and made an app for (that is likely just talking to the iTead cloud service I reckon so it's hardly complex). I wouldn't pay $100 for that...you can build it for less than a tenth of the price.

Comment

Originally posted by chewie View Post
      I am looking at it for my gate and garage doors because it integrates the open/close sensor and the automated opening function into one device. ?
      I use a mimolite for garages and gate and it alos intergrates a sensor and relay in one. Works well with homeseer as it's z-wave. Also 60.00 vs. 100

Comment

I had not looked at the Mimolite, that may well work for exactly what i want to do. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post

I use a mimolite for garages and gate and it alos intergrates a sensor and relay in one. Works well with homeseer as it's z-wave. Also 60.00 vs. 100
          What Sensor are you using?
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
          Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
          weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

Working...
          X