This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement for RCS X10 Thermostat

I think my RCS X10 thermostat is dying. It appears that they are no longer made. I looked but haven't found an X10 replacement. Is there an X10 thermostat on the market anymore?

Dan

They should still be available from RCS.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by danhi View Post
      I think my RCS X10 thermostat is dying. It appears that they are no longer made. I looked but haven't found an X10 replacement. Is there an X10 thermostat on the market anymore?

Dan
      If not, I have a TX15B and a TXB16 (that have never been installed) I'm looking to sell.
      Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

How much do you want for the 15b?

Comment

Originally posted by danhi View Post
          How much do you want for the 15b?
          Make me an offer...
          Steve

Comment

Comment

Ah, good to know. Thanks for the update.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

RCS has discontinued a lot of stuff in the past year or two. The ZCv series of communicating zone controllers is gone as well (glad I have a spare). I'm sure they'll still service the x10 stats, thecontrollers, as well as other stuff they've made, so before you pitch it, call or e-mail them to see how much it would be to repair.

Comment

Originally posted by spknapp View Post
                  If not, I have a TX15B and a TXB16 (that have never been installed) I'm looking to sell.
                  I know, I know....x10 is dead.... But I have a simple x10 installation and think that I am having a problem with an old thermostat.

Do you still have these? Are they x10 controllable?

Comment

Unit available

Originally posted by spknapp View Post
                    Originally posted by JeffCharger View Post
                    I know, I know....x10 is dead.... But I have a simple x10 installation and think that I am having a problem with an old thermostat.

Do you still have these? Are they x10 controllable?
                    I do still have the TXB16 left; the control unit is a model HCXD, part #001-00376, Rev. 11, DC 0650; the wall unit is a model TS16, part #001-00910, Rev. 13, DC 0727. It has never been used but I have hooked it up and tested it out. And yes, the TXB16 is a bi-directional X10 thermostat, with separate heat and cool set points as one difference from the older TX15B.

If you're interested, make me an offer by PM.
                    Steve

Comment

Pm'd you. Let me know...thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X