This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RadioThermostat 1.0.15128.9

Download and replace the old .exe that exists in the root of your HS3 folder. This adds a configuration page to manually add thermostats.
    Attached Files

I'm running the current version of HS3 and I installed your plugin, but when HS2 starts it give this error

5/26/2015 3:54:26 PM ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(1): RadioThermostat Instance::Error on InitIO: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

help?
    thanks

Comment

Don't use the version posted here, use the one posted in the plugins UI

Comment

I'm getting the same error (just installed from the HS updater).
        The file appears to be in bin/RadioThermostat.

Any ideas?

8/16/2015 9:52:28 PM ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(1): RadioThermostat Instance::Error on InitIO: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=4.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Comment

Figured out my issue. I had another plugin that used a different version of the JSON DLL. Created a HSPI_RADIOTHERMOSTAT.exe.config to instruct it to use the one in bin/RadioThermostat and now its working.

Comment

Would you mind sharing the config? Mine is doing the same thing.

Comment

Sure, See attached.
              Unzip and place it alongside your HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe in the HS install folder.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AllanMar View Post
                Sure, See attached.
                Unzip and place it alongside your HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe in the HS install folder.
                Different issue, same solution. Thank You!

Comment

All,

Sorry for the prolonged absence from any development work. For the last 3 months I have been studying day and night to pass my CCIE lab exam at my employer's request. I took the lab exam this week and passed, so I will be returning to my previous development activities. Look for more feedback, activity, and updates coming in the very near future.

Thank you all for hanging in there while I took the time I needed to pass this very hard exam.

Thanks,

Eric Fetty CCIE# 51202

Comment

Congratulations Eric! That's a huge accomplishment!
                    HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
                    Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
                    Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
                    Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Just to give you all an update and let you know where things are. Here are the priorities.

1: Fix some current bugs I found in MyQ plugin
                      2: Fix some current bugs I found in the RadioThermostat plugin
                      3: Get MyQ plugin ported to support linux
                      4: Get my beta stage plugins released (Lync Audio)
                      5: Get my alpha stage plugins released (Ecobee)

I should be releasing bug fixes very soon for the first 2 items.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
                        Just to give you all an update and let you know where things are. Here are the priorities.

1: Fix some current bugs I found in MyQ plugin
                        2: Fix some current bugs I found in the RadioThermostat plugin
                        3: Get MyQ plugin ported to support linux
                        4: Get my beta stage plugins released (Lync Audio)
                        5: Get my alpha stage plugins released (Ecobee)

I should be releasing bug fixes very soon for the first 2 items.
                        Thanks Eric. Congrats on the CCIE.

Comment

Working...
                        X