X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danfoss Living connect thermostat - No longer available in Z-Wave

Hi all.

I am trying to install a Danfoss Living connect thermostat in to homeseer but i cant get it to update homeseer.

info on the device can be found here: http://www.pepper1.net/zwavedb/device/6

i also get the following error in the log

09/05/2011 22:34:59 Z-Wave Warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 09/05/2011 22:34:59 Z-Wave Warning The climate control schedule command class is not fully supported for the device at node 18. Please contact HomeSeer Technologies. 09/05/2011 22:34:59 Z-Wave Warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then i get the following error

09/05/2011 22:44:23 Warning Aborting Z-Wave send, taking too long to send command to node 18 waited 2 seconds
    09/05/2011 22:44:21 Warning Sensor woke up, but queued configuration command encountered an error when sent. Type=ASSOCIATION_SET_HOMESEER, Result=Association Failed - Z-Wave Z-Wave Interface Z-Wave Thermostat 18 does not support Associations.

can anyone help me with this one?

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

I want to use the danfoss thermostast too...

Any answer from the Homeseer-Team???

Comment

Have the same problems

Hi all,
      Homeseer team, please give some help:
      We all seems to have the sames problems with LIVING CONNECT THERMOSTAT from DANFOSS.
      (I also still have problems with the HRT4-ZW & HRT4 ASR-ZW from HORSTMANN)

Thank you,

Comment

Originally posted by TomKassel View Post
        Any answer from the Homeseer-Team???
        Originally posted by sebastienronsmans View Post
        Hi all,
        Homeseer team, please give some help:
        We all seems to have the sames problems with LIVING CONNECT THERMOSTAT from DANFOSS.
        (I also still have problems with the HRT4-ZW & HRT4 ASR-ZW from HORSTMANN)

Thank you,

I just want to say thankyou both for your support and I hope we may get an answer from homeseer soon.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

I'm also having same probleem with the Danfoss living Connect

Found out that the in the device setting you can set the number of degrees when setting off.

Also installed the zwave thermostaat in Homeser this will detect the device but will show a error
          Attached Files

Comment

@Chak:
            You are probably referring to the new Danfoss Living Connect radiator valve. I was hoping it would respond to the generic Zwave thermostat plugin, but reportedly it doesn't.

I sure hope this can be solved. Homeseer people? Please?

Regards!
            Erwin

Comment

You guys need to contact the manufacture of this hardware and have them contact HomeSeer.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                You guys need to contact the manufacture of this hardware and have them contact HomeSeer.
                With all my respect to HST, Rupp.
                Are you serios about it? Maybe in the USA it is ordinary case when "End Users" starting negotiation process between Ford and Magna companys. But here in Europe "End User" awaiting qualified support. Something like this: "Sorry sir, of course we will fix the compatibility problem (to the Z-Wave CERTIFIED product) in short time". Or I am wrong?

Comment

I agree.
                  But nevertheless I've sent an e-mail to Danfoss, but very much doubt that this would make any difference. Manufacturers should be in contact to resolve this.

Also, wasn't it the same case with the previous Danfoss valve? (setback mechanism) A Homeseer update made it work. So, HS people, you probably have your contacts at Danfoss. Please?

Regards!
                  Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by hkmod25 View Post
                    With all my respect to HST, Rupp.
                    Are you serios about it? Maybe in the USA it is ordinary case when "End Users" starting negotiation process between Ford and Magna companys. But here in Europe "End User" awaiting qualified support. Something like this: "Sorry sir, of course we will fix the compatibility problem (to the Z-Wave CERTIFIED product) in short time". Or I am wrong?
                    Just let the manufacture know you need their hardware to work with HomeSeer.
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

While I no longer use any Zwave I have a question. After seeing how HomeSeer has to jump through hoops to make things work for one device and then another as well as for each manufacturer it makes me wonder. Is there no set standard that Zwave manufactures must adhere to? That seems to be the case and I wonder if that does not hurt the protocol overall and limit it over the long haul?
                      Marty
                      ------
                      XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
                      Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                        Just let the manufacture know you need their hardware to work with HomeSeer.
                        Rupp, we both knows that Z-Wave dev. team from Danfoss Randall (http://danfoss-randall.co.uk/default.html) will not talk with HST anymore. So your advice are helpless.
                        Maybe you just asking about help from guys who have knowlege about Danfoss and Horstmann products: http://en.z-wave.me/content/consultancy
                        It is not so difficult to ask about help.....

Comment

Post on the z-wave.me site:

We are working on it right now!
                          Current version of Z-Cloud does not support Danfoss Living Connect Thermostats in a user friendly way. You can use them in expert mode only and that's not what you want.

But we are working on this and we hope to be able to update Z-Cloud with thermostat support about 31 May. We will make an announcement in the official forum topic to let you know about this important update.
                          Any news from Homeseer? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by erwindr View Post
                            Post on the z-wave.me site:

Any news from Homeseer? ;-)

any news on whats going on with this???

Greig
                            Scripts =
                            Various

Comment

Just came off the phone with a Z-wave expert from Danfoss in NL.

He told me this: The Living Connect lineup uses a proprietary language within the Z-wave protocol that allows the various components to communicate, EXCEPT for the Living Connect radiator valve. The radiator valve uses BOTH the proprietary Living Connect language AND generic Z-wave.

According to him, pairing the radiator valve with non-Danfoss controllers should work. There's no hope for the rest of the components though. Pity, they have a very nice room temperature sensor and floor heating components. :-(

Wouldn't it be great when HST could look into this. Maybe they could get Danfoss to send them a sample? ;-)

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                              X