New Error in Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Error in Log

Exception in UpdateThermostats: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_RadioThermostat.Thermostat.Update() at HSPI_RadioThermostat.Thermostat..ctor(String IP, HttpClient WebClient) at HSPI_RadioThermostat.Util.UpdateThermostats()

Any ideas ?

Looks like it cant find the IP of your thermostat. You restart the plugin yet? If not give it a restart and let me know if it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
      Looks like it cant find the IP of your thermostat. You restart the plugin yet? If not give it a restart and let me know if it helps.
      Yes shut down and restarted, the stat is at 192.168.1.95 not sure why its not finding it...I tried putting it in the plugin setup screen as well still not finding the stat.

Comment

I'm out of town right now, but will be back tomorrow and I can help look deeper then.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
          I'm out of town right now, but will be back tomorrow and I can help look deeper then.
          Ok

Comment

Still looking for help with this error...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MStan View Post
              Still looking for help with this error...

Thanks
              Yep, I'm looking into it.

From the error you gave me, it indicates a new thermostat object is being created with no IP address. There are 7 locations that call that, I'm tracking back each one of them to see why it would not pass the correct IP to the constructor of the thermostat object.

Comment

From what I can tell, it looks like the homeseer object may have lost it's extra plugin data that allows the plugin to find the correct devices.

Have you tried deleting the existing thermostat devices in homseer yet and letting the plugin do a brand new discovery?

Also, have you tried a reboot?

Comment

Working...
                X