This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leak Sensor 2852

Mark, I am moving from your HS2 plugin to HS3 plugin and have a "Leak Sensor 2852" .. but I do not see how to use HS3 to test the sensor status as I did in HS2, can you point me to a place on the forum or in documentation that shows me how to do this..

tanx. Don

Originally posted by djbeam View Post
    Mark, I am moving from your HS2 plugin to HS3 plugin and have a "Leak Sensor 2852" .. but I do not see how to use HS3 to test the sensor status as I did in HS2, can you point me to a place on the forum or in documentation that shows me how to do this..

tanx. Don
    I don't follow "test the sensor status"...

are you having trouble registering the device in hs3? did the plugin create the associated hs devices? if so, you should be able to short the contact points on the sensor with a wet towel and hs should get the alert

remember to put the sensor into linking mode before registering it.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X