Updating the HAI Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating the HAI Plugin

In the Homeseer Manage Plugins page, my HAI plugin is 3.0.1.27 and the Update column has a N/A for the HAI plugin.

I saw in the forum that there is a version 3.0.2.5 available.

How can I update to the latest version of HAI?

The HAI plugin was renamed to OMNI a while back and that is likely causing it to not show up.

So, upgrading is going to be a little different for you.

First and foremost, make a backup - you need to be able to revert back to your current setup in the event of a problem.
    Update your base HomeSeer version to the latest from the Tools -> Setup page. Beta version is fine if you want.
    From the Plugins -> Manage page, disable the HAI plugin.
    Click the Update Listing button and find the OMNI plugin under the Security section.
    Click the checkbox, then Download and Install.
    Enable the plugin.

Your HAI license will work fine with the OMNI plugin - it was just a name change.

Let me know if you run into any issues.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Updating the HAI Plugin

Thanks much, the update to the OMNI plugin went great without any known issues.

Great to be current, thanks again.
      Wallis

Comment

I just tried the instructions above. I downloaded the Omni Plugin after disabling the HAI plugin. Now it comes up in Trial mode. I originally purchased the Homeseer with the HAI and Sonos plugins. So I tried using the License key on the bottom of the Homeseer. It says License does not match product. The old HAI plugin shows "included" under the license column. Whats the next step?

Comment

Originally posted by dwalterman View Post
          I just tried the instructions above. I downloaded the Omni Plugin after disabling the HAI plugin. Now it comes up in Trial mode. I originally purchased the Homeseer with the HAI and Sonos plugins. So I tried using the License key on the bottom of the Homeseer. It says License does not match product. The old HAI plugin shows "included" under the license column. Whats the next step?
          Send that info to support@homeseer.com and they can get you setup.
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Working...
          X