Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buildpage Error Message: Error in LINEStatus: Value cannot be null

anyone seen this?

i get one line of this report in the log each time i call Buildpage to create the page (very similar to the supplied dummy).

full message is

25/01/2008 21:24:01 Error Error in LINEStatus: Value cannot be null.Parameter name: Argument 'Array' is Nothing.

ideas?

simon

Code Bug?

this line of code in the file buildpage.vb causes the error message every time it is executed on my system (2.2.0.66).

do you have to have hsphone set up for this line to work?

'Variable 10 - Homeseer phone Interface

strVar=hsp.linestatus(1)

Comment

I thought I had put a trap in for that one but perhaps I never updated the download on my site.

Just put a remark in front of that line i.e. a '

Yes you do need Homeseer phone installed for it to work correctly.
      Jon

Comment

thank you - I had commented that out for now but had also hoped that there might be a way to check for whether hsphone was set up or not before the call is done to linestatus.

i can't find anything.

irritating. means i have to remember each time you add new features to comment out that line !

Comment

Simon,

Where did you download this from? I just checked and the version on my site does have error checking for this.
          Jon

Comment

your website!

can't be long ago but it might be a few weeks.

i have reloaded and you have a very elegant solution. neatly gets around the homeseer deficiency. thank you!

the page builder is terrific. so easy to use!

am i right in thinking that the columns do have to be fixed width? can i for instance have three columns for most of it and then say at the bottom one which spans the page?
            Last edited by simonog; January 26, 2008, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X