X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, with Firefox Ver 30.0 I got the "jon00" file. With Internet Explorer 11.0.9 I got the proper ".zip" file. Thanks! I'm loving what I see of your work. It is going to take me some time to digest all of this, but your screenshots are AWESOME.....
    HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
    Home Assistant 2024.3
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
    Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
    Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
    WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
    AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Jon, I'm seeing some strange behavior of the HS3 web pages on the iPad using Chrome. I don't think it has anything to do with your HS3 webpage builder but it may cause other users to think it is not working.

I use Chrome as my browser on my HS3 computer. I also use Chrome on my iPad to view HS3 web pages. When Chrome is running on the HS3 computer, it seems to be preventing the HS3 web pages from updating on the IPad. When an HS3 device changes status, the local ( on HS3) version of Chrome will immediately update. However, the iPad version of Chrome will not update, even after a manual refresh. When I close Chrome on the HS3 computer, the iPad version seems to refresh properly. I believe there is an issue with the incremental refresh process used by Chrome.

This issue can cause a lot of confusion about HS3 device status when using an iPad or iPhone. I have a similar issue with security camera images. I always have a time stamp on the image, otherwise, it is impossible to know if it is a current image or a cached version.

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
      2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Steve,

What web pages are you referring to? Internal HS3 or ASP/ASPX?
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by ewkearns View Post
          OK, with Firefox Ver 30.0 I got the "jon00" file. With Internet Explorer 11.0.9 I got the proper ".zip" file. Thanks! I'm loving what I see of your work. It is going to take me some time to digest all of this, but your screenshots are AWESOME.....
          Thanks for the info. The download issue has been sorted. The download file name had a space in it which broke downloads in FF.
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
            Steve,

What web pages are you referring to? Internal HS3 or ASP/ASPX?
            I am referring to jon00webpage builder.asp pages. I am not seeing any issues with the HS3 internal control pages.

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
            2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

Jon, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

I know what I'm doing tonight!
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Erm... why do the page refresh even if I tell it not to?

Is it possible to force the device images back to 16x16?
                HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

How did you tell the page to stop refreshing? It is not the same as the HS2 version.

a) The PageRefresh=0 setting is gone
                  b) Set PageRefreshTime=0 to stop the page refresh.

You cannot change image size of a device...they are part of a device string or Capi image as defined by HS.

Edit: You may be able to use the replace tag however that has a bug in it so you will have to wait until 1.0.2
                  Last edited by jon00; June 22, 2014, 05:13 PM.
                  Jon

Comment

How did you tell the page to stop refreshing? It is not the same as the HS2 version.

a) The PageRefresh=0 setting is gone
                    b) Set PageRefreshTime=0 to stop the page refresh.
                    Aha! That explains that. I just saw "PageRefresh=0" in the qv.ini file, and thought I had it right. I didn't notice "PageRefreshTime=0" below it...

You cannot change image size of a device...they are part of a device string or Capi image as defined by HS.

Edit: You may be able to use the replace tag however that has a bug in it so you will have to wait until 1.0.2
                    OK, nice.

Comment

So happy to see this plugin converted to HS3! Thanks Jon00!!

I'm in the process of rebuilding my ini file, but have come across all dim.

On the HS2 version, to have a button we just used..

"ButtonDeviceOn,Attic Extractor=on||Off,Attic Extractor=off"

but I'm having trouble understanding how I control a device with a button on this new version. I've worked out how to trigger events, but not devices. I don't need to create an event for turning every device on/off do I??

Any help appreciated.

Comment

I'm afraid so. Status has been removed from HS3 and it pretty much up to each plugin author to decide what determines on/off etc. HST seem to encourage events for everything.

You can use something called CAPI but requires scripting capability. Have a read of this thread: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=167405
                        Jon

Comment

Wow, that doubles the workload every time I change something. Not your fault I know

OK, I better get making some events then! Much apprecaited, and much relief at having this plugin back!!

Comment

Any chance of adding something to the 'wish list'?

Would love to see alignments for Heading and Subheading.

I guess it may be able to be done via CSS, but truth be told, I suck at CSS :P

Thanks

Comment

I don't intend to add this but happy to assist with css.

There is css already to centre the header i.e. in your ini file use:

ClassTypeHeader=tableheadercenter
                              Jon

Comment

Web page builder for HS3

Thanks Jon00. I'm going to try and make a class and apply to just one sub heading. I want all the right sub headings to be right aligned.

Made two pages so far.. One for my iPhone and one for the ipad. Looking good so far.. Love this plugin

Ipad ones are almost finished, but a couple more things to add and alignments to sort out

Last edited by MFULLER; August 2, 2014, 01:50 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X