This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knowledge Base

Here is the link to my web site where previous posts exist for this plug-in.

You can look through old posts HERE

If anyone has any tips or tricks or past knowledge experiences please post them here in this thread.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

What receivers are supported

Your list on the Blade forum is not accessible please provide the list here

Comment

Not a user myself but I believe the answer is:

Denon AVR 4306

However, it might be worth trying on others.. you never know till you try

TrOjAn

Comment

That's correct, Bob originally wrote the plug-in based off the AVR-4306 network command set. I've used it for several years. It should fuction for most of the standard features in other models unless they've changed the command set. If you try it and it works, please post the model you are using.

Comment

Denon RCD-N7

Does the plugin support Denon RCD-N7?

Comment

I have a Denon X4000 - Has anyone tried it on the 4000?

Comment

Anyone know how to use the IR codes for the new AVRs? I would attach it but the HomeSeer police limit attachments to a MERE 390k... HAHAH

Here is the link to the file from Denon:

https://usa.denon.com/us/product/hom...vers/avrx8500h

Scroll all the way down and DL the "IR_Code_V01 document...
              Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                Here is the link to my web site where previous posts exist for this plug-in.

You can look through old posts HERE

If anyone has any tips or tricks or past knowledge experiences please post them here in this thread.
                This link does not work, I get:

Code:
                PHP Warning: mysql_connect(): Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client in F:\BladeWebSite\wwwroot\BladePluginsWebSite\phpbb2\db\mysql4 .php on line 48 PHP Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in F:\BladeWebSite\wwwroot\BladePluginsWebSite\phpbb2\db\mysql4 .php on line 330 PHP Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in F:\BladeWebSite\wwwroot\BladePluginsWebSite\phpbb2\db\mysql4 .php on line 331

Comment

Working...
                X