No announcement yet.

Export RFXCOM HS2 devices to HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a COM port is found and already used it will generate this system message. It is a warning message that can be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post
      If a COM port is found and already used it will generate this system message. It is a warning message that can be ignored.
      Ok, I usually start HS2 first so I guess that will occur each time HS3 is started. In the event that HS3 starts first for some reason, the Rfxcom plugin wont open any unused ports will it?

Thanks
      Gary

Comment

The warning message appears only if you configure an RFXCOM receiver, transmitter, transceiver.
        If you open the RFXCOM device it will do a search for all available COM ports.

Comment

The Old HS2 updater only has up to version .18 where can I download the .22 version?
          James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Originally posted by jasv View Post
            The Old HS2 updater only has up to version .18 where can I download the .22 version?
            I can send you version .22 Contact support at rfxcom.com

Comment

Is there a way to move RFXCom devices from one install over to a new one (HS3->HS3)? Would really save me a lot of work instead of re-adding SOMFY RTS blinds.

Comment

All RFXCOM devices and associated data is stored in the HS3 database. Copy the database and it should operate

Comment

Hmm..so if I only want the RFXCom devices, I can use SQL Browser to extract them?

Comment

Working...
                  X