This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with updater

I've had this problem for quite some time but didn't miss it much before now. Can someone please help in the right direction?

I'm using build 2.0.2057. The problem has been there for a long time, i believe it came after upgrading from build 2.0.2014.

Her is the error (some in Norwegian):
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sporing av samlingslasting:=== Pre-bind state information ===
    LOG: DisplayName = Scheduler, Version=2.0.1951.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=124b309a6c508145 (Fully-specified)
    LOG: Appbase = C:\Programfiler\HomeSeer 2LOG: Initial PrivatePath = html\updater\\binCalling assembly : updater, Version=2.0.1951.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
    ===
    LOG: Publisher policy file is not found.
    LOG: Host configuration file not found.
    LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\config\machine. config.
    LOG: Post-policy reference: Scheduler, Version=2.0.1951.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=124b309a6c508145
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Programfiler/HomeSeer 2/Scheduler.DLL.
    WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in the mismatch: Revision Number

Stakksporing:

[FileLoadException: Samlingens manifestdefinisjon med navnet Scheduler tilsvarer ikke samlingsreferansen.] updater.WebForm1.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +55 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +27 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731

Versjonsinformasjon: Microsoft .NET Framework versjon:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET versjon:1.1.4322.573

---------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

Dag-Inge
    Last edited by dag-inge; February 19, 2006, 02:25 PM.

There's a KB article on the HS support site that address problems with the updater.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I've read the articles I could find and tried to uninstall and reinstall .NET 1.1 and 2.0. Didn't help.

Dag-Inge

Comment

Check the scheduler.dll and make sure it's not write protected. I would also recommend reinstalling or repairing your HS install and see if that helps.

Comment

Can someone tell what version is presently available via the updater. Everytime I check it lists 2.2041.0 I am seeing other posts with version number past that.

Comment

Originally posted by csvc13
            Can someone tell what version is presently available via the updater. Everytime I check it lists 2.2041.0 I am seeing other posts with version number past that.

Hi,

Versions after the one posted on the board (currently 2041) are considered BETA, I am running 2063.

Darrell

Comment

OK I've verified that the scheduler.dll is not write protected.

I've not reinstalled HS this time since I'm on build 2.0.2057, but I've done so before with no luck.

I better post a help ticket on this one.

Dag-Inge

Comment

Originally posted by dag-inge
                OK I've verified that the scheduler.dll is not write protected.

I've not reinstalled HS this time since I'm on build 2.0.2057, but I've done so before with no luck.

I better post a help ticket on this one.

Dag-Inge
                What OS are you running on?
                Have you tried this KB article?
                http://www.homeseer.com/cgi-bin/help...iew=46&lang=en

Comment

I'm on XP home, and yes I've read the KB article. Tried it, didn't help.

Dag-Inge

Comment

Do you receive any errors. If no errors what do you get?

Comment

See post #1

Comment

Oh yea. Those errors definitely point to a bad .net install. Have you tried doing a repair on your HS install and this should validate your .net install. Also make sure you do not have any read only files in you HS directory.

Comment

Working...
                        X