This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updater Problem

When i try to go to the Updater i just get a blank page with the following message -

This is a marker file generated by the precompilation tool, and should not be deleted!

Any ideas?

Thanks

Neil
    Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

What version of HS are you running? If it's the latest release version (2.2.11) then try deleting your html\updater folder and then reinstall HomeSeer from http://www.homeseer.com/downloads.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Not a good idea Rupp as he is running a Hometroller!
      Jon

Comment

Ah. Good point. In that case throw in the system restore flash and restore the os.

Comment

I've seen that message in the past on some of the betas that were only released to a few people for testing. If you restored back to an earlier version the updater will work.
          Stuart

Comment

I am running HT version 2.2.25

Funnily enough i tried running my system restore and it doesn't work anymore (can't remember the error something about 'c:\init something or other not found or something like that)

Man, i just got this back today from HST as Rich was running some tests to try and fix an ongoing issue i have been having.
            Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

I would recommend putting in a help ticket on this issue to ensure Rich sees it.

Comment

Working...
              X