Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connecting to net

Dear friends
    After programing is it necessary to connect PRO-100 to net?

I'm not sure what you mean by programming, but no you do not have to connect to a network but if you do not you will not be able to issue any automation commands from the web interface or any external interfaces such as HSTouch.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Dear Rupp
      By word programming I mean setting actions.
      What you wrote means that I can not control or send any command by Wi-Fi , using android and so forth at my home,Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by alireza44907 View Post
        What you wrote means that I can not control or send any command by Wi-Fi , using android and so forth at my home,Is that true?
        No you can access HomeSeer locally on your LAN without exposing it to the WAN. It's just that most of us want to be able to "remote" control HS and thus we have it connected to the Net/Wan.

Comment

So I can control my house by LAN using android without net.
          Another question if I want an action that triggers by sunrise and sunset , I think it must be connected to net always.Is that true?
          One more question, Do we have ERP in PRO-100 and I also want to know about its duty cycle because in my country these two specific is important

Comment

Originally posted by alireza44907 View Post
            So I can control my house by LAN using android without net.
            Yes without internet. You still need a router and an internal LAN network.

Another question if I want an action that triggers by sunrise and sunset , I think it must be connected to net always.Is that true?
            No, HomeSeer calculates this based on your location settings set within HS

One more question, Do we have ERP in PRO-100 and I also want to know about its duty cycle because in my country these two specific is important
            I've never seen any ERP information about the Pro-100 but to be sure you would need to contact Mark at the phone number listed at the top fo the HomeSeer home page.

Comment

Thanks very much Rupp

Comment

Working...
              X