• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New version 3.7, beta tester wanted !!

New version 3.7, beta tester wanted !!

I need e few beta tester for a new version of the plugin

New/changed in this version
    • Converted the plugin to a multi instance plugin.
Users of previous version, with more than one hub configured, should add an new instance for their second. third etc.. hub and scan and recreate the devices.
I know this might cause some inconvenience, but there is no other way to keep things clean.
    • Added support for devices with the same name per plugin instance.
    • Polling cycle can now be set in seconds instead of minutes. Existing users, will have to multiply their polling cycle setting by 60.
Setting the polling cycle lower than 60 seconds is experimental, it might cause performance issues on both the hub and HomeSeer itself.
    • Code cleanup and minor bug fixing
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

I use it hit me up if you want to

Comment

I would be happy to help.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Glad to help!

Comment

Rien,

Do we still need the buggy harmonycontrol process in this new beta? Because i still have this process hang sometimes when one of my hubs has lost its networkconnection.

regards

Bart
          Regards Bart
          ------------------------------------------
          Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
          HSPRO 3.
          Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

I am still unable to get the plugin to work on my Linux HS3... will this Beta help with that? I've got 6 days left in trial, and will not be purchasing if I can't get it working! please help!

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
              Rien,

Do we still need the buggy harmonycontrol process in this new beta? Because i still have this process hang sometimes when one of my hubs has lost its networkconnection.

regards

Bart
              I am curious about this as well. I let my trial expire due to this hanging process. I would love to purchase this plugin if this problem is solved in any capacity. Keep us posted with the progress!

Comment

Originally posted by rxatwell View Post
                I am curious about this as well. I let my trial expire due to this hanging process. I would love to purchase this plugin if this problem is solved in any capacity. Keep us posted with the progress!
                Me, too..... I'd like to be part of the beta, but I let my trial expire, too....
                HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
                Home Assistant 2024.3
                Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
                Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
                Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
                WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
                AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Rien,

regards

Bart
                  Hi Bart,

If someone could succesfully convert the HarmonyHubControl C# file to VB.net, I can somehow include it my code. I don't know C# and converters from C# to VB gives lots of undefined errors.

For now I have to use the old way.
                  Regards,

Rien du Pre
                  The Netherlands
                  Using:
                  Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
                  Plugin's:
                  RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

thanks Rien, I suspected that to be honest. Sorry but i cannot help you with that, but maybe someone else on the forum can help you with converting. Ididnt see much activity on the github of the harmonycontrol author
                    Regards Bart
                    ------------------------------------------
                    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                    HSPRO 3.
                    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Rien,

regards

Bart
                      Originally posted by rxatwell View Post
                      I stopped using the plugin because of this error. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only user with this problem.

Here's to hoping it gets fixed soon - I hate that I have paid for the plugin but I don't run it.
                      Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

I am interested in beta testing

Comment

Working...
                        X