GoControl WI15VZ-1 Smart Irrigation Cntlr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoControl WI15VZ-1 Smart Irrigation Cntlr

I just bought the new Zwave irrigation controller from GoControl. After adding it to HS3 it shows as a binary controller which is wrong. GoControl documentation states that the hub software needs to be updated. Is there any intention to support this device or should I just return it.

Thanks!
    Bob B

I've been waiting for a device like this.. Does it show each zone as a binary switch, or is it just a single device?

Comment

Just as a single device. HS3 is missing the zwave classes for the controller.

Comment

I guess I have to return it.

Comment

Is this device Z-Wave certified? If it is it should work with HS3 or the dev team will fix it.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

If you update the zwave add on to at least version .95 it will work if you remove and re-add.

Comment

I have installed this device without issues but after some time (week or 2) it looks like the box does a automatic factory reset and I have to include it again to my z-wave system. Anyone else facing this issue?

Thanks
              Marcel

Comment

Working...
              X