Changing Status Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing Status Image

I have a DSC alarm system and use the DSC plugin that is included with HS3. This plugin creates one device for each zone. I am trying to change the status images of some (but not all) devices/zones. However, when I go to Status Graphics of a particular zone I don't even see any status graphics. What I see is shown in the attachment. Yet, in HSTouch I still see the green door sign for closed and red door sign for open. So where do these images come from? More importantly, how can I change the image just for certain zones?

As background information, I have three partitions. I only allow the security system to be armed for "Away" when all zones in partition 1 are closed. So in HSTouch I want these zones to show as red if they are open so it's easy to see which ones prevent the security system to be armed. All other open zones will show as yellow/orange to indicate a "warning" but not prevent the security system to be armed.
    Attached Files

Well, it's actually pretty simple. I guess they hard coded some icons (the opened.png and closed.png images in the html/images/HomeSeer[your style] folder). However, if under devices you simply define a single graphic for value 609 (open) and 610 (closed) then that graphic will be taken instead of the hardcoded default one. So I created my own icons for WindowOpen.png, WindowOpenWarning.png, WindowClosed.png, DoorOpenOk.png, DoorOpen.png and DoorClosed.png.

Comment

Working...
    X