Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New version 3.7, available in updater. Existing users please read before upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New version 3.7, available in updater. Existing users please read before upgrading

Version 3.7 is now available.

Please read the release notes below and existing users please be aware of the bold items !!!

- Converted the plugin to a multi instance plugin.
    Users of previous version, with more than one hub configured, should add an new instance for their second. third etc.. hub and scan and recreate the devices.
    I know this might cause some inconvenience, but there is no other way to keep things clean.

- Added support for devices with the same name per plugin instance.
    - Activity device will show status when connection problem with the hub occur
    - Polling cycle can now be set in seconds instead of minutes. Existing users, will have to multiply their polling cycle setting by 60.
    Setting the polling cycle lower than 60 seconds is experimental, it might cause performance issues on both the hub and HomeSeer itself.

- Code cleanup and minor bug fixing
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Rien,

I started with a clean install and rmoved the ini. And added my hubs.

However i still encounter this error in the log upon activity device creation;

jan-13 19:09:10 Error Posting back to plugin web page Harmony Hub:Harmony Hub Keuken: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)

Same thing happens for all my 4 hubs.

next to that i have some devices, which dont have commands available in the dropdown list. which seems strange to me.

Bart
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Rien,

I also encounter another issue, i reconfigured all my events but sending a command via an event is not working anymore. I even created new events which also didnt solve it. However just found out that it for the root plugin instance its working, but not for the other instances. No errors in log

Controlling commands via the devices created ( dropdowns) works as expected.

Bart

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
      Last edited by bartbakels; January 14, 2018, 07:00 AM.
      Regards Bart
      ------------------------------------------
      Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
      HSPRO 3.
      Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

I can't seem to get the activity device created for the new requirements to start fresh with >1 hubs.

Equipment devices and their functions got created and the root device but not the activity device.

The existing hub (previous version) with the old devices seem to work fine.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
        RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
          Rien,

I also encounter another issue, i reconfigured all my events but sending a command via an event is not working anymore. I even created new events which also didnt solve it. However just found out that it for the root plugin instance its working, but not for the other instances. No errors in log

Controlling commands via the devices created ( dropdowns) works as expected.

Bart

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
          I have exactly the same issue. Events work o/k with the initial hub 1 instance but not for any further hubs.

Comment

Waiting to update to this version until I know that more than 1 hub is working at a time.
            The older version is running 2 hubs right now...

Comment

How does one "create a new instance"? I saw no plus icon on the Plugin management page...
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                How does one "create a new instance"? I saw no plus icon on the Plugin management page...
                It's there for me, maybe you didn't update yet or it failed?

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                  It's there for me, maybe you didn't update yet or it failed?
                  Where is "there"?
                  HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

In ‘’manage plugins’’ Page

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                      Where is "there"?
                      Right where it should be and where you expected it to be. Here is a picture.

The green PLUS to the right of the main or first "Harmony Hub"
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
                        Right where it should be and where you expected it to be. Here is a picture.

The green PLUS to the right of the main or first "Harmony Hub"
                        Thanks, that's where I thought. It didn't show up there for me. Strange!
                        Perhaps a complete reboot of the system is needed.

Does multi-hub support work for you?

Comment

So I wound up deleting the newly added node and all devices associated with it.

This time ran both scans, then built out the devices and everything works as expected. I think I make my mistake by running the build activity device before a proper scan had been completed.

This created the root device node without any activities, and the root device would not pickup the newly found activities. So that's is definitely a problem.

As of this e-mail, everything seems to be working fine with both Hubs.
                          RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Also having the same issues as Bart since upgrading to 3.7

Comment

I've been looking at this plugin when I upgrade my Harmony. However, if it's now takes three plugins then I'm hosed as long as I'm running on a ZeeS2 with it's 5 plugin limit since I'm at 4 now. Guess I just have to wait till May.
                              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
                              Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
                              Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
                              3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
                              4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
                              3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
                              SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

Working...
                              X