This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch not logging in

I'm trying to figure out why I can't assume my HomeSeer unit from my iPhone. It worked on my previous phone, but I had a network issue for a while and got really busy so I didn't have a chance to work on it. I ended up changing my phones and now I can't seem to get HSTouch to connect with either phone. I think I've upgraded to iOS9 since the last time I connected. Has the app stopped working with iOS9? I'm on my local network and trying to connect. I only have 2 users configured and right now I have them both with the same password on HomeSeer software. When I open HSTouch, it says connecting, but just times out. Some times it will say Getting Data and then time out. On the software, I can see that the ip address is coming in and says CONNECTED. But nothing on the phone. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

Are you running the latest version of the HSTouch plugin along with the latest iOS app as well as the latest version of HS3? Do you use a myHS connection?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I'm not using a myHS connection. I just use the local server I set up with the ip address and login info. I don't have HS3 as I'm looking to get a dedicated pc to run it. I'm running HS2 version 2.5.0.4, but I haven't changed that version in a long time and it was working on that before. The HSTouch iPhone and Server plugin versions are 1.0.0.2 and 1.0.0.60 respectively. I'm guessing since I have a very old version, that these haven't had updates released in a while. It seems like the only change I've had is iOS9 which makes me nervous that it won't work.

Comment

Working...
      X