Empty device history status page on Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Empty device history status page on Linux

I'm running device history on Debian Stretch & on a Zee S2 (still on trial, but expect to licence this at the end) - on both of these systems selecting Plugins / Device history / Device History Status takes me to an empty web page - is there a file / folder that needs renaming or similar?

clicking "back" in the browser takes me back to HS3.

Both are running latest Device History plugin v.1.2.1.0, the Zee S2 is latest Homeseer, the Debian instance is still on HS3 v.3.0.0.318

thanks in advance...

Sorry that you ran into a problem. Can you have a look at this thread and respond back with the rest of the details, please? Of most interest would be a TRACE plugin log file.

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...80#post1336580

(Just posted that since I forgot to add it to this forum like I have for my other plugins!)

Comment

I may have found the problem - I fixed the issue that I did come across in 1.2.2, which I just published. Please let me know if that corrected the issue and if not, please do provide that log file!

Comment

Hi Shill - you beat me to it. I can confirm the issue is fixed in the latest plugin version - thanks!!! That removes all excuses for me to not buy the plugin for the Zee S2 :-)

for information - there was an error showing in the HS3 logs when I tried to navigate to that page, but no obvious error in the plugin trace. Let me know if you still want the logs - hopefully not (though they are ready to upload)

Comment

Great! If it's working now, no need for the log files. There was an issue with the way I converted the path for the DB file (which I only used directly when calculating file size for the status page) if the OS was Linux, so I was pretty confident it would be at least a contributing factor. Glad it was the only one

Comment

Working...
          X