tenScriptAid is Now Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tenScriptAid is Now Available

tenScriptAid version 1.23/1.24 is now available.

Mostly bug fixes. Found that somewhere along the line the ability to generate code for the device MISC Field disappeared, it has been restored.

http://tenholder.net/tenWare2/tenScriptAid/default.aspx

tenholde
    tenholde

I know it might be a big ask, but any thoughts about adding an option to generate C# code and C# support in tenScripting?
    HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
    Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
    Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
    Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Originally posted by reidfo View Post
      I know it might be a big ask, but any thoughts about adding an option to generate C# code and C# support in tenScripting?
      Are you asking that tenScriptAid generate C# code, or that tenScripting can be used to develop C# scripts?

tenholde
      tenholde

Comment

Well I guess both, really, though I'd mainly use tenScripting.
        Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
        Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
        Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

It is on my list to add C# support to tenScripting. I do not code C#, but that really should not be a problem. It will require significant rework.

I need someone willing to work with me to provide 4-5 working C# scripts, and to help test.

tenholde
          tenholde

Comment

Originally posted by tenholde View Post
            It is on my list to add C# support to tenScripting. I do not code C#, but that really should not be a problem. It will require significant rework.

I need someone willing to work with me to provide 4-5 working C# scripts, and to help test.

tenholde
            I'd be happy to supply some scripts and test for you. I only have a couple right now, but can build some more. I have an intense dislike for VB since I started working in C# (even though I used to teach VB certification classes!) I'm also willing to donate some actual dollars in addition to testing since I really do like your tool.

Comment

Originally posted by tenholde View Post
              tenScriptAid version 1.23/1.24 is now available.

Mostly bug fixes. Found that somewhere along the line the ability to generate code for the device MISC Field disappeared, it has been restored.

http://tenholder.net/tenWare2/tenScriptAid/default.aspx

tenholde
              Any chance of adding a text or html dump of the selected device/all devices properties for documentation purposes?

Comment

Comment

I do not use HsTouch, so I am afraid I'm not the best person to ask.

tenholde
                  tenholde

Comment

Originally posted by mterry63 View Post
                    Any chance of adding a text or html dump of the selected device/all devices properties for documentation purposes?
                    Added ability to save device info to a .CSV file.

See new video at: http://tenholder.net/tenWare2/tenScriptAid/Videos.aspx

tenholde
                    tenholde

Comment

Awesome aid made even better.
                      Don

Comment

Thanks! Great utility.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X