Event Parameters - Advanced View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event Parameters - Advanced View

When adding any event using the HS2 web interface there is a button to toggle between the basic and advanced views of the event parameters. Does anyone know if it is possible for a plug-in to use this to hide or show advanced parameters in ActionUI?

I can't find anything in the SDK about this.

Thanks.

It should show up automatically, does it not?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes, the button is always there when creating any event actions of any type. What I was wondering was whether I can use it to to selectively show and hide some of my ActionUI fields depending on whether the user has used it to toggle to advanced or basic view? At present it seems to have no effect on my plug-in events.

i.e. Can I mark some of the ActionUI items as advanced and have them hidden when in basic mode?

Or is there some way that the ActionUI proc can determine what mode the event actions form is in and use the \V= attribute to hide certain fields when in Basic view?

Comment

I would recommend putting in a help request on this and we can assign it to Rick.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I have sent in a help-desk request on this. Will let you know what the reponse is.

Comment

Working...
          X