Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo Frame2 - WAF above 0 needed - can somebody help?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Code:
    15-5-2012 15:06:42  - Error - Scripting runtime error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.   at scriptcode3.scriptcode3.Main(Object parms)   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)   at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)   at Scheduler.VsaScriptHost.Invoke(String ModuleName, String MethodName, Object[] Arguments)

Comment

And another
      Code:
      15-5-2012 15:07:08  - Error - Scripting runtime error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.   at scriptcode4.scriptcode4.Main(Object parms)   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)   at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)   at Scheduler.VsaScriptHost.Invoke(String ModuleName, String MethodName, Object[] Arguments)

Comment

Now i changed

Code:
        Dim PictureDirectory As String = hs.GetINISetting("Settings", "PictureDirectory", "c:\Foto" , "Jowi_PictureRandom.ini")
        into

Code:
        Dim PictureDirectory As String = hs.GetINISetting("Settings", "PictureDirectory", "C:\Foto" , "Jowi_PictureRandom.ini")
        Now i get this error;
        Code:
        15-5-2012 15:26:51  - Error - Scripting runtime error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.   at scriptcode6.scriptcode6.Main(Object parms)   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)   at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)   at Scheduler.VsaScriptHost.Invoke(String ModuleName, String MethodName, Object[] Arguments)

Comment

Those are all the same error about an index out of range. This has been caused by the script not finding the images in the image directory. Are the images marked read only by any chance? Also have you restarted HomeSeer since making the ini file change for the .dll references?
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

[quote=Would you mind posting your vb and ini file so i can try those?[/quote]

Not at all, you'll have to change the ini a bit since I don't use the c:\foto directory, I'm using a picture folder across the network on a different machine. As far as I can tell I have not changed anything in the vb script, it's still in it's original state and is working even though it does mention c:\foto and and the jowi folder you mention, those settings get overridden by the ini file.
            Attached Files
            Marty
            ------
            XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
            Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

I also noticed that you have quotes around your PictureDirectory and the original ini doesn't.
              EDIt. You should try a local directory before attempting a unc path.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                Those are all the same error about an index out of range. This has been caused by the script not finding the images in the image directory. Are the images marked read only by any chance? Also have you restarted HomeSeer since making the ini file change for the .dll references?

Hi Rupp,

Yes the error is the same, except this part;
                at scriptcode6.scriptcode6.Main(Object parms)
                at scriptcode4.scriptcode4.Main(Object parms)
                at scriptcode5.scriptcode5.Main(Object parms)

Nightwalker
                Not at all, you'll have to change the ini a bit since I don't use the c:\foto directory, I'm using a picture folder across the network on a different machine. As far as I can tell I have not changed anything in the vb script, it's still in it's original state and is working even though it does mention c:\foto and and the jowi folder you mention, those settings get overridden by the ini file.
                thanks im gonna try this one.

Comment

I would recommend working with a test local directory first as a unc path may not work.

Comment

Oke, i've just your script.
                    The only thing i changed in the ini was PictureDirectory=C:\Foto (removed the unc path).

Now im getting;
                    at scriptcode7.scriptcode7.Main(Object parms)

I also tried changing the foto's. They were pretty large jpg's. But even with small jpg's the problem persists.

Foto's are not read only. Rebooted Homeseer multiple times (event he entire machine).

Comment

Are there any errors in the HomeSeer log when you try to run the script?

Comment

Yes the error i already posted

Scripting runtime error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. --- System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at scriptcode1.scriptcode1.Main(Object parms) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters) at Scheduler.VsaScriptHost.Invoke(String ModuleName, String MethodName, Object[] Arguments

Comment

I'm at a loss here but I have one question. Do you have in your html directory the folder that is specified in the ini file? Perhaps you need to create it if you don't or maybe the script doesn't like the one you have, try renaming the ini file and the directory to make sure they match. No changes to the script should be needed.

Originally posted by DrDoo View Post
                          Oke, i've just your script.
                          The only thing i changed in the ini was PictureDirectory=C:\Foto (removed the unc path).

Now im getting;
                          at scriptcode7.scriptcode7.Main(Object parms)

I also tried changing the foto's. They were pretty large jpg's. But even with small jpg's the problem persists.

Foto's are not read only. Rebooted Homeseer multiple times (event he entire machine).
                          Marty
                          ------
                          XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
                          Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

What version of HomeSeer are you running?

Comment

drDoo,

Could you check if the HS proces has write access to the HTML picture directory? There is a remote chance it could generate a index issue.
                              If you are using HS as a service rights on directories can differ from the user you are logged on with.

Main index used in the script is an index for the pictures in your input directory (c:\foto in this case). This could also have problems if read rights are missing from this directory for the proces.

It is just a few things you can look into

Wim
                              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by nightwalker View Post
                                I'm at a loss here but I have one question. Do you have in your html directory the folder that is specified in the ini file? Perhaps you need to create it if you don't or maybe the script doesn't like the one you have, try renaming the ini file and the directory to make sure they match. No changes to the script should be needed.
                                I've copy pasted the directory specified in the ini file to the new folder (the name of the folder).

Comment

Working...
                                X