No announcement yet.

Discussions related to HS3 build 3.0.0.425

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so I was able to find that Hstouch was unable to run due to Rss data not loading. This has been working for the last year. I guess there is no error catching for this as I left Hstouch designer loading and it took around 1/2 hour.
    Then I shutdown Hs3 425 and then started the Hstouch designer, got the connection error, then loaded the project and removed my screen with the Rss feeds.
    Then started Hs3 425 and the Hstouch designer started up immediately no waiting.
    I will try to find out if these feeds are dead ends, and should there be a timeout because if links go dead the whole program stops running.

Stuart

Comment

are there problems with the plugin updater ?

i did just update a plugin and hs3 crashed... so i restarted and now i get :

No packages are waiting to be downloaded at this time.

regards

// i think the plugin updater from smarter controll messed up mine , its working now
      Last edited by Malosa; April 15, 2018, 12:54 PM.
      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Rich,

Did you release a full ZeeS2 build using the latest version of Linux and Mono which can be up grated using normal Linux upgrade procedures?

If not is your suggestion to rebuild using instructions provided by others on the forum?

That's what I'm planing on in the next few days, using a separate microSD card, unless there are instructions to so something different.

Thanks
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
        Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
        Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
        3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
        4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
        3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
        SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

I I was running most of the betas, up to 423 without real issues. Every new beta was better and more stable than the one before. Now with 425 it crashes every few hours, leaving my database beyond repair. I am back at 423.
          stefxx

Comment

CPU usage seems to have dropped from average of around 18% to 14% which I think is quite an achievement.
            However, memory usage is higher than before. Usually I have around 150 MB usage after 10-12 days. Now it's been just around 3 days and it's still climbing...

I'll let it run until .426 drops and see how it goes...
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
            Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
            on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
            WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Comment

My logs doesn't work. There are two entries in the date drop down boxes: 15.04.2018. Yesterday. But .425 has been running for 3-4 days...

HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

It is strange that .425 is stable on some systems but not on others? I wonder if it is OS dependant. I'm on Windows 10.

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                  I I was running most of the betas, up to 423 without real issues. Every new beta was better and more stable than the one before. Now with 425 it crashes every few hours, leaving my database beyond repair. I am back at 423.
                  Originally posted by shill View Post
                  HS3 is crashing frequently for me. Specifically while testing an issue a user had in my Device History plugin, which uses the "PluginFunction" method.

Any way to turn on some kind of logging or crash dump output?
                  Originally posted by racerfern View Post
                  .425 just crashed for the third time but now has started and is up and running with HS Sentry starting it back up each time. It might have something with a new event I'm trying, but I'll post about that later.

In the meantime, knowing nothing about where to gather info, where do I find what caused the crash? Upon restart, I can only view the log back to the last restart.
                  Originally posted by rprade View Post
                  Well...

It bit me also, twice today.

4:20PM
                  Faulting application name: HS3.exe, version: 3.0.0.425, time stamp: 0x5ac4e16b
                  Faulting module name: clr.dll, version: 4.7.2600.0, time stamp: 0x59d78b0a
                  Exception code: 0xc00000fd
                  Fault offset: 0x00017698
                  Faulting process id: 0x2f74
                  Faulting application start time: 0x01d3d366e04fff02
                  Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HS3.exe
                  Faulting module path: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clr.dll
                  Report Id: 6ec9f353-9161-4713-a78e-f6762a577f5c
                  Faulting package full name:
                  Faulting package-relative application ID:

10:30AM
                  Faulting module name: clr.dll, version: 4.7.2600.0, time stamp: 0x59d78b0a
                  Fault offset: 0x001326d2
                  Faulting process id: 0x2e48
                  Faulting application start time: 0x01d3d2d5a4b6d7cf
                  Report Id: 5c4dcc7c-09dd-4333-99aa-b62b0e0113e8

For now, back to .423
                  Originally posted by iceball View Post
                  And then, suddenly crash:

Faulting application name: HS3.exe, version: 3.0.0.425, time stamp: 0x5ace2b62
                  Faulting module name: clr.dll, version: 4.7.2633.0, time stamp: 0x5a4ed482
                  Fault offset: 0x000176a8
                  Faulting process ID: 0x33dc
                  Faulting application start time: 0x01d3d23154033307
                  Report ID: b01855d9-f952-4f4e-af00-b7531bbf531f
                  Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                  Same here. Been running .422 since it came out with no issues. Updated to 425 and within 3 hours HS3 had crashed:

Faulting application name: HS3.exe, version: 3.0.0.425, time stamp: 0x5ace2b62
                  Faulting process ID: 0x4118
                  Faulting application start time: 0x01d3d27ca4df954e
                  Faulting application path: D:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HS3.exe
                  Report ID: 2c6c2cc8-2aee-4d20-bfeb-213ae33576ca
                  Originally posted by cerjzc View Post
                  Just wanted to post I also had been running .423 and upgraded to .425 the other day and also received a crash today with clr.dll in the faulting module path:

Faulting process id: 0x3518
                  Faulting application start time: 0x01d3d163415663c4
                  Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Homeseer HS3\HS3.exe
                  Report Id: 6eb1fdcf-007b-45c4-b4ac-990a13174881

I did go ahead and reboot the machine and stuck with .425 to see if it happens again.

Jeff
                  Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                    It is strange that .425 is stable on some systems but not on others? I wonder if it is OS dependant. I'm on Windows 10.
                    I'm also on Windows 10.

Comment

Me too, latest (final) release with all updates.
                      No Insider builds, of course.

Comment

I'm also on Windows 10 and after 2 more crashes on .425 all on clr.dll I rolled back to .423 and so far it has been running fine since the 13th.

Jeff

Comment

I don't get this. After almost a month of success with .423 - which I thought they were going to release, out comes a bombing .425 which crashes left and right. Man, if we released software like that, heads would roll.
                          Like no Dev, Integration or Maintenance testing before release. Such a disappointment...

Robert
                          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Does not make sense as there are no significant changes from 423 to 425, odd.

We are going to try to release smaller changes going forward rather than big releases with lots of changes. There will be a 426 release this week with a couple of fixes.

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

We ran 425 here on all our systems for about a week.

We have some minor changes for a 426 build that will be posted shortly, maybe there is a problem with the 425 file that I posted. But all systems here are running fine and updated using the same file.

It might help if someone can post crash details, maybe from the Windows log, might give me a clue.

Originally posted by langenet View Post
                              I don't get this. After almost a month of success with .423 - which I thought they were going to release, out comes a bombing .425 which crashes left and right. Man, if we released software like that, heads would roll.
                              Like no Dev, Integration or Maintenance testing before release. Such a disappointment...

Robert
                              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by chuckatwar View Post
                                Same issue here. How do I roll back versions?
                                I've got multiple problems with the new install of .425 also and the same question. How do I roll back to the previous version? (It's been so long I really can't remember.)

Bill

Comment

Working...
                                X