Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had some time to play with this Bata update...appears pretty solid. Love the addition of Buttons. Had the same issue with HS2 status not updating in HAI when a button was pressed....not a big deal, as long as the macro run.
    Only 2 more items on my wish list Thermostats and Flags...any update on when we may see them added.

You're Awesome Rob, Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kalinium View Post
      Hi,

Just discovered Homeseer a few days ago, and I'm eager to purchase and use it with my HAI omnipro.

I've downloaded the demo and the last version of the plugin, and everything works great (buttons, zones, outputs).

Before I buy the program, I would like to know if there's an estimation of when will the plugin support units?

Thanks
      I should have UPB unit support coming in the next few weeks. Are you using UPB or another lighting technology?

Originally posted by eallen40 View Post
      Had some time to play with this Bata update...appears pretty solid. Love the addition of Buttons. Had the same issue with HS2 status not updating in HAI when a button was pressed....not a big deal, as long as the macro run.
      Only 2 more items on my wish list Thermostats and Flags...any update on when we may see them added.

You're Awesome Rob, Thanks
      Thanks eallen - flags are considered a Unit in the panel. I'm hopeful that with full Unit support, I can build the functionality in the plugin.

Can you give me an example of one of your flags? I'd like to configure my panel just like yours with flag usage.

Thermostats are on the list, but not started. One of my z-wave thermostats died a while back and I'm working on getting an HAI stat. What models of thermostats do you have?
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        Yup here disabled V.17 of the plugin. Removed all created devices, enabled plugin to let it recreate all of the devices. The battery voltage stayed at zero.

Not sure on the DCM as we the old plugin just get an OK and with the new plugin get an image.

In Homeseer 2 it shows

status 17 = Unknown
        value 0 = "OK"

In Homeseer 3 it shows red triangle with exclamation in center and

Status 0 = OFF
        Value 0 = "DCM"

In PCA just shows Communicator = SECURE

In Snaplink just shows Communicator is OK
        Thanks Pete - it is definitely strange the way they (HAI) track some of their devices. I'm checking into this now...

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
          I should have UPB unit support coming in the next few weeks. Are you using UPB or another lighting technology?

Hmmm... Sorry, I don't really know what is UPB. I have omnipro controlling a schneider controller using KNX protocol.

The buttons work great with your plugin. Is it a good sign for me?...

Thanks again for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by kalinium View Post
            Hmmm... Sorry, I don't really know what is UPB. I have omnipro controlling a schneider controller using KNX protocol.

The buttons work great with your plugin. Is it a good sign for me?...

Thanks again for your work.
            UPB is a powerline lighting control protocol.
            I do not have a KNX controller, so I really cant support it without much testing.

Buttons should work fine for you as they just execute a HAI macro on the panel.

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
              UPB is a powerline lighting control protocol.
              I do not have a KNX controller, so I really cant support it without much testing.

Buttons should work fine for you as they just execute a HAI macro on the panel.
              OK,I understand.

So your plugin will not be able to read the units list from omnipro? or give omnipro a command, so omnipro will control the lighting?

Should I define each light unit as a button?

Comment

So your plugin will not be able to read the units list from omnipro?

Rob's plugin will read the unit list from the OmniPro.

Does your OmniPro see the lighting from your KNX device as units?

If so then it should work.

Here I have UPB, X10 and Z-Wave lighting. The control is all the same for the lighting.

IE: when I control a light switch via the OmniPro panel it doesn't tell me if it is an X10, UPB or Z-Wave light switch.

I am also using Zigbee today but not an HAI OPII Zigbee controller.

Should I define each light unit as a button?

In the current state of the plugin you could write a few lines of automation code that would turn on a lamp or a scene relating to using one button if you wanted to or just wait for the lighting to be configured in the plugin.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Pete; September 28, 2015, 02:30 PM.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Pete - If I send a command to control the unit, then the panel will know which protocol to use? That would be awesome!

Comment

I found the battery issue. Will get a fix posted to the updater asap.

Comment

New version:
                      http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=176967

Comment

Working...
                      X