Plug-in Sample-Basic is set to load but was not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-in Sample-Basic is set to load but was not found

I get the titled message when I start my Watcher plugin. This PI VS project originated from Sample-Basic, became Remote-Manager (which runs as a remote PI and shows no such errors), then morphed into Watcher. I've scanned the VS Project files and scrubbed (I think) every occurance of "Sample-Basic", but yet it still shows up.

Where does the name "Sample-Basic" reside, and how to I get rid of it?

Sample-Basic is not listed in the startup log during the "Found plug-in:" phase, Watcher is. But, later as the PIs are starting I get these three messages in a row:

Warning Plug-in Sample-Basic is set to load but was not found, removing from settings.
    Error (1) Unable to initialize interface Sample-Basic :Either no license or trial has expired
    Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Sample-Basic

My Watcher PI starts just fine...so what's up?

Rick

BTW -- Watcher is intended to enhance "Restart" by monitoring network, CPU, and memory, and either perform a shutdown/restart of HS or reboot windows. I occasionally get network and power events in my house which leaves HS quite confused.

Current Date/Time: 11/23/2016 8:20:05 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.280
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home - Work Station
    System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 33 Minutes 59 Seconds
    IP Address: 10.0.0.10
    Number of Devices: 272
    Number of Events: 146
    Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
    1.472.16276.1220: Homekit bridge
    3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
    3.0.5.20: Insteon
    3.0.1.52: PHLocation
    1.0.0.3: Restart
    3.0.6020.17037: UltraM1G3
    1.0.0.0: Watcher

I'm not that convinced the Sample plugins are the best examples in all honesty, I actually think they are quite complex examples and the lack of commenting makes it just as painful. Moskus has a nice template around.

I would search VS for Sample-Basic and see where it comes up elsewhere in the project, it could be in the actual project properties rather than the code.

Comment

Working...
    X