Pushbullet Plugin ? +1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pushbullet Plugin ? +1

Anyone interested in a pushbullet plugin ? it can send files.

I am because this pushapp can send files and pictures , that would be awsome if u have a security cam if it takes snapshots u got it directly on your phone.

https://www.pushbullet.com/
    +1

here is the api
    https://docs.pushbullet.com/
    Last edited by Malosa; October 24, 2015, 05:47 AM. Reason: Topic changed to beta now
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

I would not have the time to make a new plugin right at the minute but thanks for the link, I had never heard of it and it looks like it could be useful to me to get messages on the desktop through the browser which is something I have been looking for with the iPhone.

Comment

i hope someone can make a plugin .

it has great features , like send picture.short movies (25mb max) / on phone/browser/pc/etc. it works great

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      I would not have the time to make a new plugin right at the minute but thanks for the link, I had never heard of it and it looks like it could be useful to me to get messages on the desktop through the browser which is something I have been looking for with the iPhone.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this, I can't make any promises but I go on leave after this week for about 2 weeks so I will have a look and see if I can put something together.

I did notice it also has websocket support (which i love) so maybe I can also get it to receive messages as well.

if I can get something together; support will only be windows for now, but maybe linux in the future.
        HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

perfect , that would be awsome , i can always help you.

kind regards

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
          Thanks for sharing this, I can't make any promises but I go on leave after this week for about 2 weeks so I will have a look and see if I can put something together.

I did notice it also has websocket support (which i love) so maybe I can also get it to receive messages as well.

if I can get something together; support will only be windows for now, but maybe linux in the future.

Comment

it is also possible to ask status of homeseer and devices , by typing this to yourself, (status homeseer) - u get a message on your pushbullet device. with the log and screenshot etc.

everything is possibe, i know a guy who done it in autoit , and it works great it was for another program.

this code i found on this board but its old and needs to be updated.

PHP Code:
            Sub Main(ByVal params As String

dim sdatatitlemessage 
            Dim paramArr
            () 
            const 
            server_url "https://api.pushbullet.com/api/pushes" 
            const headers="Authorization: Basic dGhpc2lzYXRlc3RzdHJpbmc=" 

paramArr params.Split("#"
            title paramArr(0
            message paramArr(1

data "device_iden=ueyTddjAiZsKnETs&type=note&title="+title+"&body="+message 

hs.URLAction(server_url"POST"dataheaders

End Sub 

Comment

Thanks,

I do intent on adding status and post support, but for ease of programming I will start with pushing messages (including with a file) and release that and once that is up and working I will look at adding receive support.

They have websocket support, which means the system would be able to pick up almost-realtime changes, and the download part does not look too hard at all so I should be able to get that working as well.

Because the download gets all pushes, i might need to have the plugin create it's own HS3 'device' so that it only follows up on that and does not mess with other devices.
              HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Comment

ok , thats perfect , just let me know if something works so i can help aswell .
                im glad u gonna try it

this is the most advanced pushover system.

Thanks,

I do intent on adding status and post support, but for ease of programming I will start with pushing messages (including with a file) and release that and once that is up and working I will look at adding receive support.

They have websocket support, which means the system would be able to pick up almost-realtime changes, and the download part does not look too hard at all so I should be able to get that working as well.

Because the download gets all pushes, i might need to have the plugin create it's own HS3 'device' so that it only follows up on that and does not mess with other devices.

Comment

Just an update, I have been doing some testing and have a system working at the moment. I have hard coded in the API key so I will need to fix all of that stuff up before I can release anything, and will need to do alot more testing but it does work so far pushing a note, a url, an address and also a file .

The way the file push works is that you specify the address of the file in a text box, and it will then be uploaded to the pushbullet server and pushed to the device you specify.

I am using a ready-built library for this, and the downside is that it does require .net 4.5 which might mean an upgrade is needed but otherwise it works fine.

Selecting the device using the library works fine as well, in the event actions it gives a drop down box to select which device you want to send the push to which is automatically populated from the users account.

Comment

wow thats quick , yeah take your time and better test a couple of times before releasing .

thats no problem i already run 4.5 .

Im cant wait to test it .
                    thanks for the update !

Just an update, I have been doing some testing and have a system working at the moment. I have hard coded in the API key so I will need to fix all of that stuff up before I can release anything, and will need to do alot more testing but it does work so far pushing a note, a url, an address and also a file .

The way the file push works is that you specify the address of the file in a text box, and it will then be uploaded to the pushbullet server and pushed to the device you specify.

I am using a ready-built library for this, and the downside is that it does require .net 4.5 which might mean an upgrade is needed but otherwise it works fine.

Selecting the device using the library works fine as well, in the event actions it gives a drop down box to select which device you want to send the push to which is automatically populated from the users account.

Comment

I'm assuming, you are developing this plugin for HS3

I'm still with HS2 due to Ocelot I/O points.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by 1021 View Post
                        I'm assuming, you are developing this plugin for HS3

I'm still with HS2 due to Ocelot I/O points.

Regards
                        The Ocelot works great in HS3 for I/O I use one at the moment. The only thing that is not there is IR.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                        Scripts =
                        Various

Comment

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Enigmatheatre, what version of the Ocelot plugin do you use with HS3?
                          Is it reliable?
                          It's a "Big Thing" for me to move to HS3 without it, don't care about IR.

I used ADIOcelot 1.14.0.10 with my HS2 setup 32 I/O's, 8 Temp, Humidity Sensors plus Leopard II, they all perform "critical" functions for last 7 years 99% reliably.

Sorry for deviating from the main subject, still wonder about Pushbullet working under HS2

Comment

This specific plugin won't work under HS2, the library that it uses needs a greater version of .net than would be supported user HS2 specifically.

That said, there is the script posted earlier which i believe is likely for HS22.

Comment

I saw the script, unfortunately I wouldn't know where to start it.

I'm not that good with programing and scripting, that is why I was looking for your plugin idea.Looks like sooner or later I would have to move to HS3.

Good luck with your effort and thanks for the information.

Comment

Working...
                              X