This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI Plugin Beta - 3.0.1.7

Version 3.0.1.7 was submitted to the updater this afternoon. It might be a little while before it shows up.

Changes in this version:
    • Added HAI button support.
    • Added more device status images.
    • Fixed zone condition where zone shows SECURE/NOT READY/HAD TRBL.
    • No longer upgrades devices as not to overwrite custom images or status text.
    • Fixed issue where battery voltage was not being updated (note - last update time will not change until the value changes).
    • Refactoring older code.
    • Fixed versioning of plugin.

***Backup your current installation so you can revert back if needed!!
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

screenshots showing button support:
    Attached Files

Comment

A note about button support in the plugin.

You can execute an HAI macro button from the Device Management screen.
      You can also write HS3 events to execute a button on the HAI panel.

Unfortunately, if you execute a button from the HAI panel itself, I cannot update HomeSeer that the button was executed. There is a bug, or actually missing support in the HAI SDK, that prevents me from knowing which button number was executed on the panel. I opened a ticket with HAI, but they are very slow in responding. I dont see anything in the SDK that can help me, but if they come back with a solution, I will try to support it.

Thanks
      Last edited by rmasonjr; September 25, 2015, 01:05 PM. Reason: words

Comment

Thank you Rob!!!
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Hi Rob,

Keep 'em coming!

Regarding....."Fixed issue where battery voltage was not being updated (note - last update time will not change until the value changes)"

I installed the update but still have no Battery status. After the plug-in initializes, the Last Change Date still reflects an old date on most of the devices. Do I need to recreate them? The only thing I did was customize the names and some graphics. I would assume these would change at plug-in start-up like Alarm Mode did and then wait for a change in order to get an Initial status but it doesn't look like anything has changed since 9/20 when I last recreated the devices.

Status shown in attachment.......

Thanks again for the hard work....

-Travis
          Attached Files

Comment

Major Issue with zones and not ready

When I open a door or otherwise make a zone not ready it now shows trouble instead of not ready.

Comment

It will depend on what version you came from as recently several other zone statuses were added to the plug-in in the last couple of versions. Essentially the value of status "Not Ready" is assigned a number and now the number is a different status as there are more options in the new version. Is this what you are experiencing? I deleted and re-added my devices since the new features were added and fixed my events to fix the issue.

-Travis

Comment

prior version

I was running 3.0.1.5

Comment

Yeah, 3.0.1.6 added the functionality and had a couple of revisions with the same version ID. Your zones should have bypass and restore buttons/functionality now in the Device List Control section. Release notes for 3.0.1.6 were listed in this thread:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=176797

You'll see my note about that issue and others in there. Even though fixing it on our end is work, Rob has made huge strides with the zone functionality so I expect any error or status for zones can be represented appropriately in HS now. Because using the wireless HAI security products is battery operated, the functionality is well worth the recreation of devices and fixing events for me. We are that much closer to not needing the HAI/Leviton Snap-Link iOS app at all.

-Travis

Comment

Yeah, Travis has it right. Load up the latest beta, remove your devices and restart the plugin. I believe the zone changes are done unless you guys find something wrong.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Daweeze View Post
                      Hi Rob,

Keep 'em coming!

Regarding....."Fixed issue where battery voltage was not being updated (note - last update time will not change until the value changes)"

I installed the update but still have no Battery status. After the plug-in initializes, the Last Change Date still reflects an old date on most of the devices. Do I need to recreate them? The only thing I did was customize the names and some graphics. I would assume these would change at plug-in start-up like Alarm Mode did and then wait for a change in order to get an Initial status but it doesn't look like anything has changed since 9/20 when I last recreated the devices.

Status shown in attachment.......

Thanks again for the hard work....

-Travis
                      If you can, remove the battery device and let the plugin recreate it. Let me know if that doesn't fix it.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Comment

Battery

Removing and recreating the zones solved all of the problems execpt for the battery. It reads zero.

When I check it using PC Access is is charged so something is wrong. Any ideas? I tried deleting it and recreating and it still reads 0.

Comment

Yeah, looks like battery voltage is *not* fixed. I'm checking now to see why its not updating.

Comment

Yup here disabled V.17 of the plugin. Removed all created devices, enabled plugin to let it recreate all of the devices. The battery voltage stayed at zero.

Not sure on the DCM as we the old plugin just get an OK and with the new plugin get an image.

In Homeseer 2 it shows

status 17 = Unknown
                            value 0 = "OK"

In Homeseer 3 it shows red triangle with exclamation in center and

Status 0 = OFF
                            Value 0 = "DCM"

In PCA just shows Communicator = SECURE

In Snaplink just shows Communicator is OK
                            Attached Files
                            - Pete

Auto mator
                            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Hi,

Just discovered Homeseer a few days ago, and I'm eager to purchase and use it with my HAI omnipro.

I've downloaded the demo and the last version of the plugin, and everything works great (buttons, zones, outputs).

Before I buy the program, I would like to know if there's an estimation of when will the plugin support units?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X