Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is showing my HLC units - but none of the units that represent Z-Wave lights. Is this by design?

Comment

Originally posted by madas View Post
      This is showing my HLC units - but none of the units that represent Z-Wave lights. Is this by design?
      Hi madas - correct - it does not support Z-Wave, only HLC. In the next version, I can add that support and let you try it out. Stay tuned.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Thanks, I'm not 100% sure why I need those units yet as my HS has its own ZWave interface - adding the flags from the HAI was much more useful. But as always its nice to have options

Comment

I like the reliability of HAI over HS3. I do have z-wave devices controlled by my HAI programming today. Having access to z-wave devices through the plugin would be used by me.

Thanks,

Guy

Comment

I agree - thats one reason I still have a lot of my events running on the HAI.

Comment

plugin working great Rob!

Rob,
              I see my vision of a voice controlled home starting to come true thanks for all the hard work on this plugin!!
              https://youtu.be/5G5vGJcI0AU

Comment

Originally posted by drmcp View Post
                Rob,
                I see my vision of a voice controlled home starting to come true thanks for all the hard work on this plugin!!
                https://youtu.be/5G5vGJcI0AU
                Outstanding! I'm very jealous!

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Comment

Plug In Interface

Dear Mr. Mason,
                  I'm a DIY novice so pardon my uninitiated questions.
                  I have a HAI Omni Pro 2 panel which I'm trying to tie into a Z wave based automation system.I brought the Home Troller Zee S2 and also the HS3 HAI Plug In at the Homeseer store not realizing the HS3 Plug In is a beta. I was able to download the beta, open the interface and enter the HAI Panel credentials into it, and not understanding what restarting the plug in meant, I disabled & then enabled the plug in at the Plug In manager. Since then, the interface doesn't work anymore. I tried reinstalling the Plug In twice but that doesn't fix the issue. The device list populates with HAI devices but the 'panel' shows as 'offline', & when I try to use the plugin, the interface doesn't open & I get the message "HAI is not ready".
                  I'll be happy to wait for you to finish up severing the plugin for full release, if that's what I need to, but is there anything I can do in the meantime?
                  I would really like this to work! The main reason for my choosing HomeSeer is its the only controller with a HAI Plug In.
                  God speed to you in finishing up the Plug In, but in the meantime, any help will be highly appreciated.
                  Thank you.

Comment

Just a couple of quick comments before Rob or someone else smarter than me chimes in.

I often get the "HAI not ready" for some period of time after restarting (disabling/re-enabling) the plugin. If you look at the log you'll see it takes a while to populate all the data from the OP2.

Is your panel tab populated with the ip address, port and key numbers for your OP2?

You say you can see your HAI devices....can you control them?

Comment

Hi Srini - Sorry you're having issues. You should have your panel information setup similar to mine below. Once you set it up, just restart the plugin by disabling/enabling - just like you did before.

What lakemirror said is true - the startup takes about a minute or so on my machine, a raspberry pi2. When you see "HAI not ready" that means the plugin is still trying to startup and populate the settings. Just refresh the page and you should see the plugin configuration page.

Z-Wave support is not ready in 3.0.1.13, but I have enabled it in the next version, which will be another day or so.

So, take a look at my settings, make sure yours are setup similar, and make sure it starts up correctly. Note that the HAI keys need to be populated with the dashes included.

Post back here with your results.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Also if you want to watch the start of the plugin granularly do the following....

Enable the console stuff / debug logging, disable plugin, SSH to the RPI2, go to the HomeSeer directory, and run mono name of the plugin in an SSH terminal window and just watch...you will see any and all stuff in the console window.

It does take a while as mentioned above by Tom and Rob to start the plugin and you will see this when you go to the HAI page.

You can too if you want look at the HAI.ini file in the /HomeSeer/Config/HAI.ini directory.

do a cat /HomeSeer/Config/HAI.ini and you will see the IP of your panel there along with two keys which should match what you have configured in the web GUI except for the dash part.

Note time of: 7:58:49 AM ==> 8:02:10 AM for start up to completion.

HAI is not ready.
                        Wait a few moments, then refresh this page.

Here is what the SSH terminal window looks like when starting the plugin manually.

/HomeSeer# mono HSPI_HAI.exe

HAI Plugin v3.0.1.13
                        Connecting to HomeSeer at 127.0.0.1:10400
                        Connected to HS.
                        1/25/2016 7:58:49 AM--INIFILE set to: HAI.ini
                        1/25/2016 7:58:51 AM--HAI Plugin Thread was started.
                        1/25/2016 7:58:52 AM--Initializing Timers...
                        1/25/2016 7:58:55 AM--Device initialization is complete.
                        1/25/2016 7:58:56 AM--HAC Connection state is: Offline

1/25/2016 7:58:56 AM--Connecting with: [192.168.244.182] [4369] [TCP]
                        1/25/2016 7:58:56 AM--CONNECTION STATUS: Connecting
                        1/25/2016 7:58:56 AM--Panel Connected.
                        1/25/2016 7:58:56 AM--Identifying Controller...
                        1/25/2016 7:58:56 AM--CONTROLLER IS: OmniPro II (3.15)

1/25/2016 7:58:59 AM---->Reading configuration...
                        1/25/2016 7:59:25 AM---->Reading properties...
                        1/25/2016 7:59:26 AM--All configuration and properties retrieved.
                        1/25/2016 7:59:26 AM--Requesting Area status...
                        1/25/2016 7:59:27 AM--Requesting Output status...
                        1/25/2016 7:59:28 AM--Requesting initial system troubles
                        1/25/2016 7:59:28 AM--Synchronizing HAI devices with HomeSeer...
                        1/25/2016 8:02:10 AM--Synchronization complete.
                        1/25/2016 8:02:10 AM-----------------------------
                        1/25/2016 8:02:10 AM--Plugin startup is complete.
                        1/25/2016 8:02:10 AM-----------------------------
                        Last edited by Pete; January 25, 2016, 10:09 AM.
                        - Pete

Auto mator
                        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but....

In the device management screen, HAI flags show a slider in the control column. I thought flags were either off or on, 0 or 1. Should the slider be changed to on and off buttons?

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
                            Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but....

In the device management screen, HAI flags show a slider in the control column. I thought flags were either off or on, 0 or 1. Should the slider be changed to on and off buttons?

Tom
                            No, in the protocol docs, flags can be set from 0-255.
                            I also tried to pattern things after PC Access and it has 0-255 in there for flag values.

Comment

That was the right thing to do, then. Didn't realize that.

How about panel conditions? Like ac power....what are the values for secure versus trouble?

Comment

You know, we could cut out the middle man here. Are the protocols posted online somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                                X