Neato Vacuum Plugin Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neato Vacuum Plugin Error

When I download the Neato Plugin from the Plugin Manager page, it never shows up in the list of plugins for me to be able to enable. When I check my logs, this is what I see:

May-26 9:19:35 AM Error Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_Neato.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_Neato.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    May-26 9:19:34 AM Updater Install/Update of package Neato Robot Vacuums was successful.
    May-26 9:19:34 AM Updater Extraction Complete.
    May-26 9:19:34 AM Updater Extracting files from zip file: images.zip
    May-26 9:19:34 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\bin\Neato\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
    May-26 9:19:34 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_Neato.exe.config
    May-26 9:19:34 AM Updater Copying file: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_Neato.exe
    May-26 9:19:34 AM Updater Installing package Neato Robot Vacuums
    May-26 9:19:34 AM Updater Update hspi_neato.exe downloaded successfully
    May-26 9:19:33 AM Updater Downloading update: Neato Robot Vacuums

Any assistance with resolving this error is greatly appreciated.

Most likely a newtonsoft.dll version conflict. Do you have a newtonsoft.dll in your HomeSeer directory or \Bin directory? You should only find them in sub-directories of \Bin, definitely not in the HomeSeer root directory or directly in the \Bin directory.

See also: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=180908 and https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=189876

Let me know if you have them, and if removing them solves the error.

Thanks!
    stefxx

Comment

Working...
    X