X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. the HS devices based on the WIRED pico switches (PD-6WCL) will NOT control the light fixtures
    2. the HS devices based on the WIRELESS pico controls (PJ2-3BRL-GWH-L01) that are lutron-paired to the PD-6WCL WILL CONTROL the light fixtures.
    3. both the wireless PJ2-3BRL-GWH-L01 and wired PD-6WCL DO operate the lights manually, separate from HS

Comment

Please post a picture of the PD-6WCL Advanced windows
      Attached Files

Comment

Caseta 5 FAILS to control light (but does get updated with Last Changed)

Caseta 7 DOES control light
        Attached Files

Comment

the non wired Pico remote look ok but
          the wired switch is not a pico you need to add as a switch so delete the correct ID and create as a switch
          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Hi Donmor,

I plan to give an Odroid xu4 to mom and install hs3 on it.
              But she has a lot of lutron light , but she has the non-pro hub.
              I know you were supporting the non-pro version of the hub last year. Did you have time to dig the issue a little ? Right kno she has a Smartthing hub... you know... this is now userfrienly a reliable.

so it would be nice if you have a chek again for the issie with non pro-hub!

that would make my life really easier to automate her home...and here system would be reliable as mine!

thanks
              Matt

Comment

Still looking for the non-pro, but still have issue to have the way to code it in vb, so I don’t have a date for that. The best way would be to buy a pro.

sorry

Comment

Thanks for the reply DonMor,

Matt

Comment

Working...
                  X