Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does have a built in bridge but you first have to set the unit up online so it seems to work just like the honeywell Rien has now. With the app, I can control the tstat, so it seems that same thing can happen via HS. I keep searching for an API or hack with Nexia, but have not found one yet.
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Rien,

I want to buy Honeywell evo home and your plugin.
      It would be better if I could control the profile of each thermostat separately.
      Can you add this feature ?

Regards, Fischi

Comment

Evo home can be controlled successfully with this plugin. Each zone can be customized. There are no profiles per room unfortunately. When set to Away, all zones are away and when set to eco, all zones are set to eco. This is also the case when changing the configuration using the thermostat itself.

Comment

Is there a possibility to control the profile of each zone separately ?
          I want to use my Visonic window/door sensors to set the setpoint

and back to AUTO after closing the window.

Fischi

Comment

You van set the temp, but not permanent. It only stays at 5 until the thermostat changes the program again based on time.

What you want to accomplish is already implemented in Evo home by the way. If a sensor indicates a change in temperature of several degrees, it goes into a window-open mode automatically.

Comment

I've running the EQ-3 MAX! termostat system running at the moment.
              There is the possibility to change between MANUAL (permanent)
              and AUTO.
              This possibility is much better than the evo home.
              So,I think I will stay by the MAX! system until evo home offers the
              possibility to change between MANUAL and AUTO.

It's a pity !

Fischi

Comment

Feature requests

It can be changed, but not by this plugin at the moment.

Would make a nice feature request: set value permanent or temporary

Comment

Thanks Fraggel,

could Rien change the plugin to get this feature implemented ?

It would be very nice and useful !!!

Regards,
                  Fischi

Comment

The API does allow it, but my guess is that it is quite complex to implement it within HS. Perhaps a first approach would be a general config item that all temperatures are either being set permanent or temporary.

Comment

A solution for PERMANENT would be to set the whole evohome schedule program for each thermostat to an one and only setpoint over the entire time.
                      After triggering a HS event the triggered thermostat setpoint
                      would stay permanent until triggering another event to change the setpoint.

But it would be better to have profiles like MANUAL and AUTO
                      for every thermostat/zone.

Fischi

Comment

Fraggel is right. I tried to implement this a while ago, but it is not support by the API
                        Regards,

Rien du Pre
                        The Netherlands
                        Using:
                        Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
                        Plugin's:
                        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Hi Rien

is there an ETA as when the Honeywell system will see individual devices for Temp, set point etc?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Rien

Still looking for an update as to when Honeywell Evohome will get an update?

I believe we started this conversation about getting separate devices for Temp, Set point etc back on the 31st October 2015 (http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...=175667&page=3) and you said at the time it would be a couple of months, we're nearly a year down the line and still waiting on you to release an update for the Honeywell Evohome.

I can see from recent posts you have worked on this and completed it for other brands, would you be so kind as to give us all that have paid for your plug-in and been waiting nearly a year now some sort of indication as to when we can expect you to complete the work?

I look forward to receiving a reply

Many thanks

Rob.

Comment

Correct implementation of thermostat API

Hi there,

I'm using the IPthermostat plugin for Evohome and want to control it using Imperihome plugin. But as per the creator of that plugin (Spud) IPthermostat is not creating the correct devices. I understand that maybe this works more nice in the interface of Homeseer but I think many people want to use Imperihome like tools for controlling their system.
                              Is it possible to change it or that you can choose how the plugin will create the devices.

See for more details my post and the response of Spud here:
                              http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...83#post1273783

Comment

Venstar support

Any chance that you could add support for the Venstar ColorTouch http://venstar.com/thermostats/colortouch/ and Voyager http://venstar.com/thermostats/voyager/ series of thermostats? Specifically the T7900 Color Touch and T3900 Voyager models? They support a local REST API which is available here: http://developer.venstar.com/

I like these thermostats since they support 2-stage cooling as well as separate dehumidifier control.

Comment

Working...
                                X