Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLRF not working for X10 wireless devices

Guys/Bob,
    I'm moving a guys system over from his crashed desktop unit to a laptop. We installed a TRENDnet USB to Serial Converter, TUS9 and it's connected to a WGL W800. The plugin is working great with his older X10 door and window sensors but his X10 wireless remotes are not working at all. I placed one of his remotes next to the receiver and this is the debug that is being returned. Any help is appreciated to get this back up and running.

W800 --- 18 E7 04 FA - 64004 - - [X10_Security_Unknown] --- Byte 1 = 18 - 00011000 - 24 --- Byte 2 = E7 - 11100111 - 231 --- Byte 3 = 04 - 00000100 - 4 --- Byte 4 = FA - 11111010 - 250 --- DeviceType: X10_Security_Unknown, Address: 64004, Command: , LowBattery: False, Receiver: 1
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Looks like it is not recognizing it
    It was working fine on the old machine?
    Can you capture a small debug log of that and attach it zipped so I can see if I notice anything strange
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      Looks like it is not recognizing it
      It was working fine on the old machine?
      Can you capture a small debug log of that and attach it zipped so I can see if I notice anything strange
      Bob, thanks for getting back to me on this but I found a post from several years ago where other users were attempting to use a Trendnet USB to Serial port adapter and it wan't working with the W800. I found a very old Edgeport 8 and connected this to his new PC and it's back and working as it was before.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

No problem - Glad to hear
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
        X