Status not updated when turning switch on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status not updated when turning switch on

I just added a Home Control outlet, and it looks like it's working great. It's this unit:
    https://homecontrol.no/product/home-...l-outlet-copy/

However, I just noticed something.
    When I turn one of the relays off, the relay is turned off and the status is updated.
    When I turn one of the relays on, the relay is turned on but the status is not updated. If I click "On" again the status is updated.

In the deConz web page the statuser are correct.

(It's also a bit weird that the relays have dim controls... but that isn't much of a problem.)
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Moskus,

I think the plugs are not very standardized yet in the presentation, so the plugin see this as a 'light'. It is the same with the Osram plug.

I think this can be solved with only updating by a file. To do that, I would like to see the properties pages of both devices, the Jowihue tab?
    Could you post images of both devices?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Your wish is my command.

I don't really have a problem with it showing up as a light bulb, I can easily remove the dimmers sliders. But the status problem is worse, I like to know when a relay is on or not.

HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Moskus,

Could you test with the attached file if the plugs are controllable then? The type is non standard, just like the Osram plug, so it is a bit of a gamble. If it works then it is a easy solution, otherwise I will work on it for the next release.

The XML file should be placed in the /config subdirectory of HS3. No need to stop the plugin. The plugin checks every 15 minutes if the file exists. If it finds the file, it will import it and log it to the hs3 log.
        If it is imported, please then check on and off on the plug devices. Does it show the correct on/off value then?
        If you delete the plug device it should create a new device (after restart) without the slider for the dimmer.

Let me know how it goes?

Thanks

Wim
        Attached Files
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I have downloaded the file and placed in the /config folder...

Now I'm not sure what was supposed to happen. I deleted the two devices as shown above, and they got recreated and looks just the same...

However, I also see this in the log:
          Code:
          nov-28 13:04:59	 	JowiHue	Error: '1000' is an unexpected token. The expected token is '"' or '''. Line 1117, position 14.
          nov-28 13:04:59	 	JowiHue	Importing lamp and sensor Types
          ... possibly related...

Comment

Moskus,

Then I am afraid I made some old man's typo on that line, while looking over my glasses (picture that!).

Will check on it tomorrow when I come home

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

*Bump*

Comment

Moskus,

That was a bump with the right timing
                I have send a new version 2.0.1.6 to HST today, this is holding the right file now and it should recognise your plugs and work with on and off.....

Thanks,

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Excellent.

Comment

Working...
                  X