Fibaro Motion Sensor FGMS-001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro Motion Sensor FGMS-001

I've added this to HomeSeer and it adds just fine. However, when I try to configure it (after waking it up by pressing the button), HomeSeer can't deal. After clicking the "Ready" button, HomeSeer just spins it's cursor and gives me a totally blank Z-Wave page on the root device. I'm using a Z-Troller interface. Trying to check the firmware does the same thing. I've tried removing/adding several times with the same results.

I have found that this sensor does not stay awake for long when wanting to change parameters. Plus you have to be next to the controller. The manual is also unclear in that it, in spots, it states the wake-up procedure is a 1-click or a 3-click on the B-button. It is in fact the 3-click.

I have been able to change parameters if I am right next to the controller, do it quickly, and usually having to wake the sensor up a couple of times. But I get it to work.

Overall I have found this sensor to be a bit buggy (battery readings, forget it) although it is entirely possible I'm doing something not quite right. I have an Aeon sensor 6 coming soon so I'll hopefully have more luck with this one.

Comment

You may want to have a look at this post to see if it helps your situation:
      https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=193128

Comment

Originally posted by KurtLutterman View Post
        You may want to have a look at this post to see if it helps your situation:
        https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=193128
        Nope. I don't have either of those two devices. The 'button' I was referring to is the B-button inside of the motion sensor as above (FGMS-001).

Biggest issue I have is the battery reading (as noted elsewhere), enough so that I might start another post on it.

Comment

Working...
        X