This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon,

I only have two devices currently attached to my system, but I can add another and see what it does. I will also try to hook up remote desktop so that you can take a look. I'm assuming that you've tested a keypadlinc successfully at some point?

Thanks,

Scott

Comment

We are not even at the keypadlinc problem yet. You have two devices in your config. What happens if you delete the first and reboot.

Jon

Originally posted by ScottM
      Jon,

I only have two devices currently attached to my system, but I can add another and see what it does. I will also try to hook up remote desktop so that you can take a look. I'm assuming that you've tested a keypadlinc successfully at some point?

Thanks,

Scott
      Jon Ort
      JonOrt@The--Orts.com
      (Remove the dashes in the address, spam is getting out of hand)

Comment

Jon,

Ok, I added a 3rd device (another switchlinc). All three switches instantly worked. I shutdown and restarted HS, and only the first switchlinc worked. I then deleted the keypadlinc device, shutdown and restarted, and only the first switchlinc worked. So, you're right, it has nothing to do with the keypadlinc. Seems like it is having a problem with the second device after a restart.

One last thing I checked. I deleted all the devices but the keypadlinc. Restarted HS and the KeypadLinc works just fine, but the error in the boot log still happened. So it seems like it is trying to create another device, even though a second device doesn't exist in the INSTEONBASIC.INI file.

Thanks, -scott

Comment

Working...
        X